Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

what is your OCD?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bitch. K cups are for pussies. I drink my coffee man strong not bruin weak mo fuker. Now back to your hole

At least I always have a cup ready to go. Btw, K cups are stronger than that bitter shit that you claim is coffee. Don't ever question us northerners about our coffee and no I don't mean dunkin donuts.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Washing my hands and also I have to have money in order.... small bills first ect... & face the same way. It annoys me when bank tellers done do it right.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
At least I always have a cup ready to go. Btw, K cups are stronger than that bitter shit that you claim is coffee. Don't ever question us northerners about our coffee and no I don't mean dunkin donuts.

Maybe the way your skinny acid wash jean wearing ass drinks coffee it's stronger. No way it's stronger than the coffee I drink. Now man the **** up and take you uggwearing slipper ass back to turbos basement.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Maybe the way your skinny acid wash jean wearing ass drinks coffee it's stronger. No way it's stronger than the coffee I drink. Now man the **** up and take you uggwearing slipper ass back to turbos basement.

I take it you're finally done with his mom? Enjoy the coffee sharing with the fupa sporting muffin top divorcees.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
The cleaning guy at my regular gym has OCD. He can't stop cleaning. He'll clean the same spot over and over.
He's the perfect person for the position. He also has a fear of computers and the USPS stores.
He may clean a machine and walk away but then 5 minutes later he sees a spot he missed. He just can't stop.
Because of this, he's a workaholic. He's also a pretty damn good bodybuilder obsessing over
his meals/macro intake.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

^^^drinks ice coffee...with a straw^^^

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
anyone mix l-theanine with their caffeine? Great combo to try...2:1 ratio.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
At work rest or play surrounded by idiots my OCD is having to restrain myself lol

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Toilet roll, this only goes on one way. People get yelled at for forcing it on backwards.

If more than one peg is being used on something on the cloths line, they have to be the same type & colour.

Inside the pillow case, the tag on the pillow must be on the furthest inside part of the cover.

Volume on tv/radio has to be even or somehow make sence. Volume can be 40 or 42 or 45 but in between is somehow doesn't make sence.

It has to be sugar then milk when making tea or it should be poured out.

Phone is always placed face down.

Rodneyl

Rodneyl

Jun 4, 2013
All my shirts have to be on the same identical hangers and all facing the same direction.
Toilet paper has to come over the top of the roll even at a hotel, I'll take it off and change it.

cant stand for a strange person to brush up against me. I have to wipe that spot off and then wipe my hand on my pants.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I hate when people in the gym put the plates on with the letters/numbers facing out!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic