Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

what is your OCD?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Do you have OCD? or a slight version? A lil bit or a lot? What are somethings that get yours going.

One of mine is clearing the message icons on my phone. If it is a text, voicemail, or other notification, it drives me up the wall and i must clear it or it will fukk with me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
When I lift I must use the fewest number of plates to achieve the desired weight. I will take off the 25's and go find a pair of 35's instead of just throwing on a pair of 10's.

When I travel I check my computer bag about a dozen times a day to make sure my passport is still there.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Do you have OCD? or a slight version? A lil bit or a lot? What are somethings that get yours going.

One of mine is clearing the message icons on my phone. If it is a text, voicemail, or other notification, it drives me up the wall and i must clear it or it will fukk with me.

Good thread man. I have the same about the notifications. I have a lot of OCD issues. At the gym I gotta have the plates all facing in and the clips facing the same direction.

I gotta have the door to my room and closet shout before I sleep.

I can't just clean one spot. If I start cleaning in the house, car, etc. I have to do the entire thing.

I used to have to do things in a sequence of 3's but somehow just stopped.

When I pin, I use like a million alcohol pads on me and everything else.

I usually eat all of one thing on my plate before starting on the next.

Tons more just can't think

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Good thread man. I have the same about the notifications. I have a lot of OCD issues. At the gym I gotta have the plates all facing in and the clips facing the same direction.

I gotta have the door to my room and closet shout before I sleep.

I can't just clean one spot. If I start cleaning in the house, car, etc. I have to do the entire thing.

I used to have to do things in a sequence of 3's but somehow just stopped.

When I pin, I use like a million alcohol pads on me and everything else.

I usually eat all of one thing on my plate before starting on the next.

Tons more just can't think
in the gym, i have to make sure there is the same weight on each side :D

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
My OCD is color related everything must be in order of color. But the messed up thing is I can't dress myself well at all ill where brown shoes with a black belt and vice versa. Might be why I wear the same outfits over and over and never break them up or why I have 3 pairs of the same white Nikes.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I always set the alarm clock 3 times, and cannot possibly start a new job with my work bench dirty or cluttered at all.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Shit you guys are reminding me of all my ocd's lol

1.playing poker I have to arrange all my chips so the markings on the side line up perfect or a checkerboard pattern.
2. I eat all my food 1 item at a time.
3. Same amount of weight on each side lol.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I can't stand touching coins. Metal on metal scraping kills me. Coins in my pocket or teeth on fork tines are like nails on a chalk board to me.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Shit you guys are reminding me of all my ocd's lol

1.playing poker I have to arrange all my chips so the markings on the side line up perfect or a checkerboard pattern.
2. I eat all my food 1 item at a time.
3. Same amount of weight on each side lol.

Lol! I'm like this with my poker chips too unless I'm shuffling them. Idk how many times someone had been like, "your move, you call? You betting? Etc" and I'm like hold on, meanwhile I'm getting my chips in order lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic