Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

what is your OCD?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yea..like RAIDEN gets phone calls and textes!!!

IS is actually 8 years old and afraid of the dark..he thinks there's a monster in the closet....

Why do I find this hot...very hot ...

My routines:

TID - Check Jenns avi for updates every day..:p (been awhile......????)

Persoanl life = Check the perimeter of the house every nite
inspect the ''PeaceKeeper's'' action & payloads
sleep like a insomniac baby

Gym - 1st -check pool for hotties
bench line plates up face out - holes lined up--nice n neat

I like your style G, especially about Jenner's avi.

But come on, you know I just turned 9!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My wife leaved everything open or on, cabinets, drawers, lights, curling iron, refrigerator, I must have everything closed, it drives me nuts. I also check to make sure everything is locked before bed like 10 times. Grew up in da hood, what do you want from me, lol

I do the poker chips more out of boredom and I eat my food one item at a time usually, but not a must, never really thought about it till this thread.

Mannnnn do I feel you on that. My wife leaves cabinets open, lights on, fans on, tv on, milk out, etc. Drives me nuts! Mainly the cabinets that get me tho. She was spoiled as hell growin up.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
My wife leaved everything open or on, cabinets, drawers, lights, curling iron, refrigerator, I must have everything closed, it drives me nuts. I also check to make sure everything is locked before bed like 10 times. Grew up in da hood, what do you want from me, lol

I do the poker chips more out of boredom and I eat my food one item at a time usually, but not a must, never really thought about it till this thread.

Leaved????? LEAVED????????

What about a substitute, you could try lefted.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I have OCD, but I'm not gonna get into it. Too much, and too personal to discuss.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Another one, or considered something else (brain fart forgot the word) is when people are late and not on time. You want to get me going good, tell me you will be here or somewhere at 6pm and show up just a few minutes late. To get there early is on time, and showing up on time is late lol. Some people really suck with time management or just have no regard in general... ON TIME!!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Another one, or considered something else (brain fart forgot the word) is when people are late and not on time. You want to get me going good, tell me you will be here or somewhere at 6pm and show up just a few minutes late. To get there early is on time, and showing up on time is late lol. Some people really suck with time management or just have no regard in general... ON TIME!!!

Ya and when they have priors doing that and keep doing it like there times more valuable than mine pisses me the **** off!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Hell yeah, I'm with you on this. Or the I'm almost there, 5 mins away, pulling in, etc. And 30 mins go by still nothing

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

that's not an OCD but a pet peeve ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic