Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What is the best/favorite Creatine you've ever used?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Mutant Creakong

Since this is so different than a standard Creatine supplement, I went ahead and purchased for a quick trial. It's pretty cheap, or at the very least, they don't force you to buy a huge size to try it out. $20. I still have the sealed 2-pounder I ordered right before. I'm set for a while. True Nutrition is still on the backburner.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Since this is so different than a standard Creatine supplement, I went ahead and purchased for a quick trial. It's pretty cheap, or at the very least, they don't force you to buy a huge size to try it out. $20. I still have the sealed 2-pounder I ordered right before. I'm set for a while. True Nutrition is still on the backburner.
I look at like this, pretty much all creatine is created equal, no matter what they tell you. The absorption rates are all within a percent of each other. The fact Mutant blends several creatines together makes no difference to me. What matters is that what is on the label is actually what is in the tub and for Mutant, that will always be true. My best friend works for the company who does their third party testing and Mutant has never failed a test. Plus, like you said, it is pretty cheap (I get mine free! Haha)

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I look at like this, pretty much all creatine is created equal, no matter what they tell you. The absorption rates are all within a percent of each other. The fact Mutant blends several creatines together makes no difference to me. What matters is that what is on the label is actually what is in the tub and for Mutant, that will always be true. My best friend works for the company who does their third party testing and Mutant has never failed a test. Plus, like you said, it is pretty cheap (I get mine free! Haha)
I like this Creatine. It's kind of got a funky taste (I think it's the Leucine or the Methionine), but it's so cheap compared to others. I just dump a scoop in my mouth and chase it. It also seems to work a bit better. Definitely not worse.

Can't send back the other. Maybe I'll try to sell it to someone at gym or just go creatine crazy and do both.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I like this Creatine. It's kind of got a funky taste (I think it's the Leucine or the Methionine), but it's so cheap compared to others. I just dump a scoop in my mouth and chase it. It also seems to work a bit better. Definitely not worse.

Can't send back the other. Maybe I'll try to sell it to someone at gym or just go creatine crazy and do both.
I add mine to my intraworkout on training days and my aminos on non-training days, so I don't know what it tastes like. Tastes great in those. Haha.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's what I've been trying to get the past few years. This 2-pounder from Muscle Feast is Creapure. This Creakong stuff is interesting, though it is not Creapure.

Watch out. Optimum no longer uses Creapure. They quietly removed it and then jacked up the price around pandemic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic