What's New?

What do you guys do to prevent hairloss and prostate explosion on Primo

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Bro...wooden teeth AND bald!? No wonder you're so mad all the time :D

no, no not bald yet.
Trying to prevent that so hence the question.
I dont have wooden teeth. I have a grill.

Like this one, but but instead of diamonds I have cubic zirconia.
70d82f5b03666492b4229496ddca8e8c.jpg

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I know primo is dht baseed and so on but I was alwways under the impression that its effects werent harsh in any areas, including hair loss. I have run it at higher doses a coule times without issue but I am not prone to MPB. Topical there is the nizoraal shampoo (ketokonizol) as well as spironolactone.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I'm natural and recently my hair has been falling out all over, not male pattern baldness. I don't know why this is happening. I take only a few basic supplements and eat a balanced diet. I train on a team of 6. No one else is having the issue. Maybe it's stress? Idk. Hope it grows back.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Morgan Im going to add some for just Hair Loss too but I believe proscar and there is may formulas that suppose to help ( Like Saw Palmetto, Pumkin Seed Beta Sitosterol) One Product Beta Prostate has pay commercial my 78 year old Dad shrunk his with it

Im 50 have full thick hair, been cycling for 20 years and my maternal side was bald by 25. I used minoxodil since the day it was approved- now I just use the moose as part of my routine. I also use Nioxin Hair Products and I got on ebay this lazer helmet that studies say will halt hair loss and I wear it 15 minutes 3 week- Hey Im friggin an old man fighting death what can I say LOL but there are lazer combs too- I got this lazer comb that has low level lazers but also a resivior to fill with minixodil and it vibrates so I use that when I comb hair for few minutes too. Google Hair Loss Lazer therapy OR even go on like Bosley For Men Site they talk of if, but I got my lazerhelmt on ebay for 400$ less from China

PS Nizoral shampoo couple times week too. There are also herbal supps that help. Unless of course some dudes have the features to look great bald- I am not one of them LOL

Last edited:
O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
Primo always swells my prostate.. I found that mega dosing saw palmetto helps a bit. Also was prescribed flomax from my doctor, makes pissing ALOT easier.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Any truth to the rumors saw palmeto can cause impotence?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Funny ebay pulled all the Nizoral 2% ...

Trying to keep people from getting it..unreal.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Sorry to keep bumping this thread. Also completely forgot to let you guys know to look into Castor Oil.

Home Health care makes a solid version and you can apply that to the scalp, eyebrows and skin. It has various uses and I have seen it work in clients firsthand.

Hope this helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic