Joannafit
What's New?

What do you guys do to prevent hairloss and prostate explosion on Primo

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
My prostate hates me i think.
Have some primo amps I want to run but I like to piss too so I want to do what I can to prevent prostate swelling.

Suggestions are welcome.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Beta-sitosterol is supposed to help the prostate. Propecia is too and of course it works for hair loss. Some old guy once told me to make sure I get enough "tin" in my diet. Who knows if it actually works but he was a long time juicer and had a full head of hair.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's an element on the Periodic Table...

A mineral to be specific, some is good but ingesting tin from any source other than foods grown in mineral rich soil seems like a bad idea.
I thought it was.being used as a slang term above.
No thanks on this for me...:)

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Saw Palmetto for the prostate should help a bit.

For the head use a DHT blocking shampoo. You can use Nizoral 2% from Thailand off ebay. Or Pura D' Or
http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-dht-b...-hair-loss-shampoo-gold-label-16-fluid-ounce/

Lather and massage dime sized amount into scalp. Let sit for 5-10minutes. Rinse. Do this EOD or ED.

Also if you want to see even more hair thickening throw in some Toco Caps. Botantical Craft makes a very good version of TOCO.

Contrary to popular opinion that you can't regrow hair, I have seen TOCO and DHT shampoo regrow hair in dozens of my clients over the years. Works very well but does need to be maintained.

Good luck

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

For the head use a DHT blocking shampoo. You can use Nizoral 2% from Thailand off ebay. Or Pura D' Or
http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-dht-b...-hair-loss-shampoo-gold-label-16-fluid-ounce/

Lather and massage dime sized amount into scalp. Let sit for 5-10minutes. Rinse. Do this EOD or ED.

Also if you want to see even more hair thickening throw in some Toco Caps. Botantical Craft makes a very good version of TOCO.

Contrary to popular opinion that you can't regrow hair, I have seen TOCO and DHT shampoo regrow hair in dozens of my clients over the years. Works very well but does need to be maintained.

Good luck

Says the bald guy ^^^ :)

Sorry I had to... your info was useful but that was too easy Wes, lol.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Good luck
Nizoral from Thailand, is it from actual Thailand, or is Thailand the maker. Reason I ask is if there is any difference between Nizoral from Thailand and other Nizoral.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Says the bald guy ^^^ :)

Sorry I had to... your info was useful but that was too easy Wes, lol.

I'm not bald at all now. I regrew my hair 75% with same method I advocate!

Add me on FB :)

I know ur kidding but seriously this regimen works like a charm. It can be pricy. For me I could care less though, hair or no hair, I dont care:)

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Nizoral from Thailand, is it from actual Thailand, or is Thailand the maker. Reason I ask is if there is any difference between Nizoral from Thailand and other Nizoral.

Yes Nizoral is made in Thailand. You can get it in the US with a script only. It is "controlled". Pathetic, right?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic