Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What do you guys do to prevent hairloss and prostate explosion on Primo

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ebay. Ships from Thailland so takes a bit to get here. Well worth the wait.

Got some.
Shipped pretty fast.
Will use it 3 times a week.

I am like 12 days into this primo/var cycle and I think it takes longer to piss already.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
You taking saw palmetto or other natural DHT blockers??

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have to admit wesleyinman I am somewhat skeptical of your endorsement of botanical caps. Perhaps it is my pessimism regarding my slowly receding hairline, but I get the feeling that if I combined them with the nizoral I already use I wouldn't see any change.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I have to admit @wesleyinman I am somewhat skeptical of your endorsement of botanical caps. Perhaps it is my pessimism regarding my slowly receding hairline, but I get the feeling that if I combined them with the nizoral I already use I wouldn't see any change.

You have that right to be skeptical. Why don't you email Eric P over at Botanical Craft. He is the chemist behind this and various other successful products. I can tell you that this combo has worked with myself and hundreds of clients. I do advise anyone to do more research before agreeing to anything you read on the internet. You also have to remember, I don't get a dime from either of these products I suggest, nor am I affiliated with them.

This protocol is not widely used, since I am the one who identified and used this combo, but I will not try and sell anyone on any protocol. Your best bet is to research the ingredients and their effects on hairloss and regrowth Then make an educated decision!

Good luck MaNiCC

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I got my psa down to 0.8 with 1400mg of saw palmetto daily and NOW brand optizinc daily.
I was pissing all day and night before I started this. Wish I had labs to show the psa difference but I don't. I don't piss at all during the night now.

Also check your estro as it will aggravate psa.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457905347.575330.jpg

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
......... Psa? Forgive me it's late

Public Service Announcement :)

Kidding...it means Prostate Specific Antigen. In laymens terms it is the measure of a specific protein in the blood. Elevations in this level can often signify an issue in the prostate, such as Cancer, or other enlargements/irritations, etc. The issue is that things such as STI's, formerly called STD's, recent ejaculation, or even urinary tract infections can very often spike this level and give a false "warning" if this makes sense. So it is a good gauge to look deeper tbh. You can never rely on a single blood test though.

I like Saw Palmetto as well. It works for basic inflammation. I hate Finasteride and other similar grade products. They cause sexual issues and usually more issues then existed in the first place IMO.

mjbanks

mjbanks

Nov 4, 2015
1. Resistance is futile. We are the borg.
2. I eat migas. Fry onions and seeded jalapeños, add turmeric or paprika or siracha or whatever, add eggs, scramble but soft-serve, almost runny scrambled eggs.

Follow the food pyramid/plate thing, but check your food. I bet you're eating preservatives and carbs 80% of the time. Eat paleo sometimes, not like a paleo trapped in a gas station.

* artificial intelligence crew *

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1. Resistance is futile. We are the borg.
2. I eat migas. Fry onions and seeded jalapeños, add turmeric or paprika or siracha or whatever, add eggs, scramble but soft-serve, almost runny scrambled eggs.

Follow the food pyramid/plate thing, but check your food. I bet you're eating preservatives and carbs 80% of the time. Eat paleo sometimes, not like a paleo trapped in a gas station.

* artificial intelligence crew *

WTF???
:banplease:

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Got some.
Shipped pretty fast.
Will use it 3 times a week.

I am like 12 days into this primo/var cycle and I think it takes longer to piss already.

Bro...wooden teeth AND bald!? No wonder you're so mad all the time :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic