Fk
Anywho I’ll delete itawolf2
Now I can get back to reg posts n not creep
I know LK missed my sweet sexy Italian Azz

since being out I’ve been battling gout
Lost my father on Christmas Day while watching Bucs play
Had a heart attack on march 13th
Non real health issue related
Androvirus attacked my heart lining and the body flooded the heart sack with white blood cells n fluid and there was not enough room to beat

I’m doing awesome

so I’m back

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Well we'll welcome back. Pretty sure most of your Lizard love was b4 my time here, but your legend precedes your return.

LK has hit, and missed, many Azz's since yours, get over it. Monogamy and hetero-sex are "so yesterday." o_O

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks Tid warriors
Well we all know LK is in full denial just like P Diddy
My glutes are to locked down for him to even think about my Azz
Now the MI is just a quick hit but this damn Gout is the real deal - i was bitching about gout while in the middle of my heart attack
And Lawd that big big needle going in my chest to drain fluid didn’t have nothing on my big toe flare up
I’m so flexible I just about chewed my big toe off

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So ... sounds like a lot your 1/2 selves can teach us about the risk/rewards of the lifestyle ... some of which (may) only be bad luck genetics?

Not here to push, just wanna learn , as much as I can.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I kinda liked Itawolf2 better can we bring him back? Condolences on the loss on your dad, a right of passage we men all face. Sorry about the gout too…almost like kidney stones of the feet, brutal.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Who are you again….jk…. Glad you are back! Sorry to hear about your dad and heart. At least we know you have a heart.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Sorry to hear about your father passing and the health scare, I hope he enjoyed a long life

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I kinda liked Itawolf2 better can we bring him back? Condolences on the loss on your dad, a right of passage we men all face. Sorry about the gout too…almost like kidney stones of the feet, brutal.
Bro gout is no joke. Been shot n blown up in the corps and kidney stones. Gout is the fk king of pain

ty ty for words

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Sorry to hear about your father passing and the health scare, I hope he enjoyed a long life
Yes bro ty. He was my hero. Old retired nam vet. A rat and radioman Pow and lost his toes being tortured but when I came along I never seen a more kind person I know we all say that about our loved ones but the over 500 people to show up at burial was mind blowing. Most his age had passed but he really was well known for giving
I got with his tax man few weeks ago. My father gave away his SSI in donations in helping people the last 30yrs + and lived off his retirement I’m still in shock
Old school Marine Sgt Major
Made it to 89

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Oh and to share what he taught me early in life

fyi my father raised me and my brother alone since 76 my brother died in combat in 2004
Never remarried

what he told us

you never get what you deserve, but you always get what you negotiate

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic