jacobss
What's New?

Welcome

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Whats going down everyone!

I was reffered to a forum by a friend and ended finding the den. Looks alot better, huge number of memebers and seems solid.

Been involved in all aspects of the sport for roughly 15yrs.. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and learn a bit more...

Thanks, Flex

What forum were you refered to? How when searching another forum did you happen across TID? Whats your training background, what boards are or have you been a member of? Give us some backgrou d to get to know you. Welcome to our little corner of the web. Hope you stick around.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
What forum were you refered to? How when searching another forum did you happen across TID? Whats your training background, what boards are or have you been a member of? Give us some backgrou d to get to know you. Welcome to our little corner of the web. Hope you stick around.

I'm going to make a guess and say AB. He has a post over there asking who owns the board if I'm not mistaken.

FlexP

FlexP

Jul 29, 2015
Thanks guys..
Not a forum referral, a buddy of mine locally is a member of a few boards and told me about online boards etc

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
Who is your buddies name?
You the same genius that is trolling around and had the balls to be rude a dis one of the most reputable members over in anabolic board? I'm not even very active but the boards i am on i am very selective about and it's to stay away from guys like you.

Just to cut to the case and not to waste your time....THERE ARE NOT SOURES HERE! Soruce free board! So no...you can't become a source here!

Why dont you try prom or olm or one of the other source whoring boards....i bet you will flurish there.

And truely i mean you no disresepct sir. Just letting you know. Your repuation has not been good and you dissed a well respected member)actually a few of them) who i beleive is also a member and a VIP here also!

Last edited:
gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014

Shultz, i'll answer some of those questions for you...or perhaps his own words will speak for themselves

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
Your response to my "welcomeing" post a am already antidipanting? Or should i just mind my own fckinh buisness as well and and fck off? BTW- this board is full of all the same indivudals like muscle96ss...thats you said you want no f*cnk part off.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic