Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Weird things you do

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
HA I didn't know we had so much in common.

I catch myself pulling on my beard sometimes too for no reason.

I'm glad I'm not the only that counts deodorant strokes, and does a motion to make sure evenly applied.

Being late is no fun either.

dont evr let me hear you say we have anything in common again!
i didnt even think you could grow a beard...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yep

Also; I must always use the very least amount of plates to get my desired weight.

Which means if I squat 455 and want to go to 475 I will take the quarters off and add 35s instead of simply adding 10s to each side.

You guys have those old school plates with the lip on them? I hated those. We have the ones with the holes that you can grip easy.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
...I get to work and sit in the parking lot 45minutes to an hr every day. I hate being late. I find it as the ultimate sign of disrespect. I married the queen of late of course.

same here. i sit at work and drink coffee preparing myself for my shift for AT LEAST a half hour and as anal as i am about being early, my wife is late for ****in EVERYTHING! and dont even get me started on my gf...that girl will be late for her own funeral!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
same here. i sit at work and drink coffee preparing myself for my shift for AT LEAST a half hour and as anal as i am about being early, my wife is late for ****in EVERYTHING! and dont even get me started on my gf...that girl will be late for her own funeral!

I can't stand ****ers that are late all the time. I get to work 15-20 minutes early everday. My g/f is the same way. If she has to get up early I literally have to role her out of bed, she could sleep thru a nuclear explosion.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
"The plates all have to face the same way."

Yes

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You guys have those old school plates with the lip on them? I hated those. We have the ones with the holes that you can grip easy.

In my garage I have the old school cast iron plates with the lip.

Last few gyms I've belonged to have had the steel plates with the hand grips.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
First time I took a good look at the curvy rump you got. Had to have a gander at your profile too. I don't think anybody would mind if you posted up some more pics. :) Anyway sorry to get off topic IS.

Were you able to see the album I made

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Hell yeah! Read this thread, starting to feel normal.

I dont do anything weird, ya buncha whack jobs.

Seriously, I'll think of something here in a moment. Everything feels normal, sometimes we have weird things we don't think of right away.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390113863.603018.jpg

Here's something weird I do. I lead the American people the only Whey I know how to! Presidential gains

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I have a long goatee that i find myself "kung fu master pulling" all the time.

I also like to smell my wifes armpits when she gets off work. Or out of the gym. Either way her stank makes he horny.

I like to share the experience of big shits i take with other people, whether in real life or sending them pics through text.

I have to have my feet out from under the sheets when i sleep.

I have to use wet wipes prior to wiping with toilet paper.

If i hear or produce a fart myself, it is impossible for me not to laugh.

I have to finish any steak i order, regardless of size or lack of hunger.

I think it should be a requirement that if you are a man you eat pussy with gusto.

I like to make my wife baaaaaah like a sheep during sex sometimes. Or make her tell me how much "she loves my pop tart"

I use paper towels to open public restrooms doors after ive used them. They are filthy.

I lay a few squares of TP down in the bowl before i drop a deuce in a public restroom.

I like to set my stereo volume in my car or home to odd numbers. Usually 13.

There are plenty more, but i will start with those.

Reactions: Jin
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I have a long goatee that i find myself "kung fu master pulling" all the time.

I also like to smell my wifes armpits when she gets off work. Or out of the gym. Either way her stank makes he horny.

I like to share the experience of big shits i take with other people, whether in real life or sending them pics through text.

I have to have my feet out from under the sheets when i sleep.

I have to use wet wipes prior to wiping with toilet paper.

If i hear or produce a fart myself, it is impossible for me not to laugh.

I have to finish any steak i order, regardless of size or lack of hunger.

I think it should be a requirement that if you are a man you eat pussy with gusto.

I like to make my wife baaaaaah like a sheep during sex sometimes. Or make her tell me how much "she loves my pop tart"

I use paper towels to open public restrooms doors after ive used them. They are filthy.

I lay a few squares of TP down in the bowl before i drop a deuce in a public restroom.

I like to set my stereo volume in my car or home to odd numbers. Usually 13.

There are plenty more, but i will start with those.

Ok that reminds me of one. In all my 32 years on this earth I've never pooped in a public bathroom. I also never once even took a piss at the bathroom in elementary, middle, and high school.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic