Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Weird things you do

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I always have to go to sleep with Vaseline on my eyes and always have to be holding a tissue. Weird right. Lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I never park in the 'good' spots either, but not for such virtuous reasons.

Most people are dummies and don't respect other's cars, so I park far away so I don't get door dings.

THIS!!! And when I go park way out the shittiest car parks next to me. One day they are gonna catch me on a Pms day and I'm gonna kick thier ****ing window in. I check my car for door dings everytime someone parks next to me

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
THIS!!! And when I go park way out the shittiest car parks next to me. One day they are gonna catch me on a Pms day and I'm gonna kick thier ****ing window in. I check my car for door dings everytime someone parks next to me

A few years ago I joined this gym that used to be a big department store. It had a HUGE parking lot. I trained early in the morning and there was typically only a dozen or so cars so I could have parked close but I still parked in the second last row in the same spot every day, typically several rows away from the nearest car.

Then suddenly this little white car started parking next to me EVERY SINGLE DAY. So close to the passenger side Mrs FLex could barely get in the car. WTF the only other car in the entire row and it's like 10 inches away from my door.

I finally got pissed off and left a note on the windshield. Never saw that car near mine again. :D

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
First time you noticed it lol

First time I took a good look at the curvy rump you got. Had to have a gander at your profile too. I don't think anybody would mind if you posted up some more pics. :) Anyway sorry to get off topic IS.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
First time I took a good look at the curvy rump you got. Had to have a gander at your profile too. I don't think anybody would mind if you posted up some more pics. :) Anyway sorry to get off topic IS.

It's always to get off topic when TG's body is the subject!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
The plates all have to face the same way. If my partner is late it throws my workout off completely. I'm early for everything to the point where I've left my wife at home because she was gonna make us late. I have to wear the same type of nikes. I seriously have 4 pairs that i rotate out to keep them in good shape. A change in my daily routine freaks me out. I could go on and on with this.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The plates all have to face the same way. If my partner is late it throws my workout off completely. I'm early for everything to the point where I've left my wife at home because she was gonna make us late. I have to wear the same type of nikes. I seriously have 4 pairs that i rotate out to keep them in good shape. A change in my daily routine freaks me out. I could go on and on with this.

We sound like the same person besides the daily routine part. I the exact same way with my shoes, and always nike. Love the free runs

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
The plates all have to face the same way.

Yep

Also; I must always use the very least amount of plates to get my desired weight.

Which means if I squat 455 and want to go to 475 I will take the quarters off and add 35s instead of simply adding 10s to each side.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic