Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Weird things you do

jeremy974

jeremy974

Oct 19, 2013
i also have to be early EVERYWHERE for EVERYTHING. 15 mins minimum but usually a half hour. i even set all my clocks exactly 7 or 13 minutes fast. my wife gets pissed but **** her.
i blame my mom for that. she always made me late for practice when i was a kid so i had to run laps as soon as i got there. between always being late and always running my mouth, i ran more laps than my whole football team combined.
i still run my mouth though...

My wife does the same stuff to me. There isnt a clock in the house that has the right time on it except for my alarm clock and our cell phones. It drives me crazy, but ive learned to not even look at those clocks if i want to know the real time. The bad thing is no matter how fast she sets the clocks, shes always late. On the other hand I'm O.C.D about being early. I get to work at 7am and dont have to be there til 8am.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
HA I didn't know we had so much in common.

I catch myself pulling on my beard sometimes too for no reason.

I'm glad I'm not the only that counts deodorant strokes, and does a motion to make sure evenly applied.

Being late is no fun either.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Haha these responses are awesome. Especially the nose picking with pinky toe. How in the hell do you do that lol? Flex we have a lot of similarities with clothes. Every time I find a shirt that fits good I get every color I can find and jeans. But I wear black socks almost 100% of the time. I really don't like white socks and it upsets me to wear them

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I really don't like white socks and it upsets me to wear them

Even to the gym?

I grew up in East Toronto and no one ever seemed to care about socks that I can recall. The summer before grade 8 started our family moved to New Jersey. I wore blue socks to gym class. Holy fukk I never lived that down. Labelled as a nerd right away in my new school and I hated life. All because of blue socks.

I was traumatized man. White socks forever now. LMAO. :D

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
I can't touch a round door handle with my bare hands. I usually use the bottom of my shirt to put between my hand and the handle. If it's a lever type handle, I'm totally fine and do it normally. I have no clue why. Also have to be early for everything. I get to work and sit in the parking lot 45minutes to an hr every day. I hate being late. I find it as the ultimate sign of disrespect. I married the queen of late of course.

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
Even to the gym?

I grew up in East Toronto and no one ever seemed to care about socks that I can recall. The summer before grade 8 started our family moved to New Jersey. I wore blue socks to gym class. Holy fukk I never lived that down. Labelled as a nerd right away in my new school and I hated life. All because of blue socks.

us Jersians take our white socks seriously

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I always have to iron everything I wear, even my underwear and socks. I always have to match my clothing, if I'm wearing Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, my clothing and shoes always have to match. I put all my shirts on a white hangers, jeans and dress pants on a blue hangers, shorts and sweats on red hangers, coats and jackets on black hangers. I am a serious clean freak, probably OCD; but it makes me feel better. I also brush and floss my teeth after lunch at work. rt...

I'm a clean freak to but that just sounds like something a girl would be doing. lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
When getting dressed my pants are the last thing ( aside from shoes ) to be put on .
With competitions I have many ritual issues.

I must have a new block of chalk. A new container of tacky for every comp.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I don't have too much "ritual" type I do
Same for me pants last rr
I only wear no shows with tennis shoes
And crazy socks come out with boots
Check my email first thing in the morning but never clear it out :-/

I have true adult add lasting from childhood and the adage "I have add and OCD so everything is perfect but not for very long" describes me very well.

I avoid all contact with anyone at the gym like it's my mission in life

I will not leave my house without my hair either being done or up, I hate my natural hair ... Rarely will I even leave it alone in my house.

I rarely park in close spaces I assume some old person needs it more.

Reactions: Jin
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Even to the gym?

Especially to the gym or with shorts lol. I have all black socks, just my thing.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I rarely park in close spaces I assume some old person needs it more.

I never park in the 'good' spots either, but not for such virtuous reasons.

Most people are dummies and don't respect other's cars, so I park far away so I don't get door dings.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic