Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Weird things you do

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Once I kept all my toenail and fingernail clippings for well over a year. Still have them in a tin in my sock drawer. Just waiting for the right person to gift them to.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Once I kept all my toenail and fingernail clippings for well over a year. Still have them in a tin in my sock drawer. Just waiting for the right person to gift them to.

Lmao you dirty, pranking ass!! I bet that jar looks crazy.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

ok you win! that's some weird sheeit.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
If I pour any liquid like milk, juice, water, Gatorade, etc. Anything into a cup, it drives me nuts if I can't fill it up to about half an inch to an inch from the top. My wife never wants a full glass of anything and I always fill it all the way up, so if I'm grabbing her something I always forget and then she waste half a cup of whatever. But even if I just drank a glass, and only want a little more, I have to drink another full glass.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
If A new film is released in a trilogy/quadrilogy etc I have to re-watch the previous films before I watch the new one

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Eavesdropping in two hillbilly space cadets behind me thinking I'm listening to my music, debate about if I'm on steroids or not. "Anyone can get like that with steroids" lmao, gotta love their kind.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Eavesdropping in two hillbilly space cadets behind me thinking I'm listening to my music, debate about if I'm on steroids or not. "Anyone can get like that with steroids" lmao, gotta love their kind.

:))

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
If A new film is released in a trilogy/quadrilogy etc I have to re-watch the previous films before I watch the new one

I think that's a great idea. Your caught up that way.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I do that with trilogies etc. also.

When I pick up change off a counter, I have to make sure the "heads" side is up. I will literally lift the coin up on one side, keeping the edge touching the surface, and roll/flip it over to the heads side before picking it up. It can't break contact with the surface if its "tails" side up or I will freak the **** out. I think it's bad luck. And not just for pennies.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I drink so much water at the gym and I live out in the country about 15-20 mins away. Every time after I'm outside city limits I have to piss insanely bad. I move around and like dance my ass off while driving to help hold it an when I get home I always put it in park and hop out an immediately have to piss outside somewhere because I can't hold it lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
After I make eggs, I like to squeeze all the shells together! It feels and sounds cool

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I did come up with a few things..

I always take a shower in the dark (unless it's shave day but it kills me)

If I drink beer out of a can, I always push my thumb into the can

When I'm driving, I always have to be in the left lane

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic