Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Weird things you do

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Jenn, DLTH needs to see your sweater meat.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
weird shit I do..
so whenever I go out with my friends to eat.. Ill be sitting there munching my food, Ill be about 25% done and everyone else is done by then.. I have no clue why I eat so slow lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
weird shit I do..
so whenever I go out with my friends to eat.. Ill be sitting there munching my food, Ill be about 25% done and everyone else is done by then.. I have no clue why I eat so slow lol

hahahaha, I am always the first one done...I got shit to do! :) I only have one speed and it's fast...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
weird shit I do..

I'm the same way. Because hen I get a chance to enjoy myself without a crying/whiney toddler and a million other things constantly pulling at me, I drag everything out if it's enjoyable.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ever since I was just a little ironsoul lad, I would lay beside the heaters in the house with a blanket and let the heat go into my blanket And go to sleep, or. When the heaters came on, I would sit beside them and feel the air. Now when I get cold, I'll steal my wife's blow dryer and turn that bitch on high heat and get warm! Actually doing it right now, that's what made me think of it. What a weirdo

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
Ever since I was just a little ironsoul lad, I would lay beside the heaters in the house with a blanket and let the heat go into my blanket And go to sleep, or. When the heaters came on, I would sit beside them and feel the air. Now when I get cold, I'll steal my wife's blow dryer and turn that bitch on high heat and get warm! Actually doing it right now, that's what made me think of it. What a weirdo

I used to push my bed next to our old steam radiator and throw my blanket over and sleep just like that too. Now? Forget it. I don't want to be near no heat. I'm hot all day long

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I like to take everyone's handle on the boards and break down the acronyms into something offensive, gay, distasteful, or all three.

I am a master at this.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I like to take everyone's handle on the boards and break down the acronyms into something offensive, gay, distasteful, or all three.

I am a master at this.

He also masturbates excessively...if you consider 12 times a day excessive

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
First of all, it's not masturbating if your mother is helping me. And second, she always goes for the bakers dozen unless her arms get tired.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I am a master at this.

Well I'm guilty of this one too. Thanks for getting me on board with that German Kangaroo!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic