Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Weightlifting belts yes or no?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
How many of you guys wear weightlifting belts? I use to all the time 20 years ago, lately I just wear one for bent over rows, shrugs, dead’s, the big movements. I never used anything but the leather ones & don’t think I would ever try anything else. The one I have is a 4” double prong 10mm, I like it but sometimes the double prong is a pain in the ass. Just wanted to hear some opinions on this.

B

BigWill

Dec 30, 2018
Never use one.
I've seen very few that actually know how to use them.

Reactions: CFM
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Custom Pioneer lever belt.

I've always used a scheik belt when going above 315lbs squatting, deadlifting, and bent over rows. Any position where my lower back is in a compromised position. I'm not playing the ego game and going without. I didn't start using a lever belt till last year and I was shocked at the level of compression it could achieve vs the scheik belt.

https://generalleathercraft.com/product/custom-dyed-lever-belts/

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Custom Pioneer lever belt.

I've always used a scheik belt when going above 315lbs squatting, deadlifting, and bent over rows. Any position where my lower back is in a compromised position. I'm not playing the ego game and going without. I didn't start using a lever belt till last year and I was shocked at the level of compression it could achieve vs the scheik belt.

https://generalleathercraft.com/product/custom-dyed-lever-belts/

The Pioneer single prong buckle was one that I was looking at.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
That’s like the one I have now but sometimes I would like a single prong buckle.

They sell single prong.
I like the thickest hardest to break in multi prov belt possible.
If I pull it gurdle tight and pick up 700lbs n walk I want to be an iron sausage in that belt.
But that's not what everyone wants

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic