Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Warning this is horrible!!

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
I would just cut away too. Give me alive person and a knife and if I know for sure I am not going to prison for it. I swear to god I will cut someones head off.
Why not do something really "awesome" and take a knife and cut ur own head off.... It'd be really impressive and "badass" and you won't go to prison.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Why not do something really "awesome" and take a knife and cut ur own head off.... It'd be really impressive and "badass" and you won't go to prison.

Whats your problem? Whyd you turn this into a bitch fest? Honestly. Do you need something to bitch about? Are you some kind of fucking dork? Im being serious. I posted this thread, I just wanted to see opinions. You start acting like this. You have to of felt less than me to do so. I'm not into that shit either. Like I said I can't believe I feel nothing when I watch it. So I wanted to see other peoples opinions who harden their mind with training over time. Next time you see me start a thread don't even open it, problem solved.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
These videos are horrific and not pleasant to watch. It's not hard to imagine that they are someone's family members and I could never wish this upon anybody. I can sit through the whole videos but they still illicit a dreadful feeling when watched.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
These videos are horrific and not pleasant to watch. It's not hard to imagine that they are someone's family members and I could never wish this upon anybody. I can sit through the whole videos but they still illicit a dreadful feeling when watched.

Thanks for your response. They are horrible, I think the same way.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
God what a train wreck. I have no clue why I can't stop responding to your contradictory and idiotic statements, but I just can't help myself. Read the last three posts in this thread. Two are by you, and one is by prime. Please tell me how you can, without feeling like a dimwit, make such moronic statements that contradict each other so blatantly.

"I can't believe I feel nothing when I watch it. So I wanted to see other peoples opinions who harden their mind with training over time." - you

"These videos are horrific and not pleasant to watch........I can sit through the whole videos but they still illicit a dreadful feeling when watched." - prime

"Thanks for your response. They are horrible, I think the same way." - you

Are you so needy for attention that you will say anything and agree with anybody who doesn't outright attack you? Pathetic. Seriously pathetic.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Please stop responding. I have never needed attention, and I don't like it either. Just move on and stay away from my posts.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Please stop responding. I have never needed attention, and I don't like it either. Just move on and stay away from my posts.

"You can stay away from my posts or we can get into some GANGSTA SHIT!"

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Not nearly as bad as the 'Mexican Chainsaw Massacre'.

Drug cartel execution, one guy gets beheaded with a chainsaw and his friend gets beheaded with a knife (which is actually worse). Google that one of you dare, but I warn you now...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Clicked on one of the links and was re-routed so I cancelled it but mf, I've seen that. It's bad...another awful video is on steakandcheese.com I think. It's an hour long video of this twisted dude that offs himself at the end of it. Crying and listening to bjork...gave me chills for a few days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic