BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Warning this is horrible!!

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
No drugs bro, shock and Endorphins the bodies natural pain killers,

I wanted him to stop moving his leg that just is a mess.

I can see myself not screaming too. I can see what you mean. I just don't see how some of these guys don't scream. When the taliban I think it was cut nick bergs head off he screamed so much it was unreal. I watch these videos and they dont scream at all. There are videos from the Sinola Cartel and they cut peoples heads off with a chainsaw and then a knife. The first guy budge, the 2nd guy didn't even flinch. A knife hurts way more than a chainsaw I bet when your losing your head. The 2nd guy didn't scream at all. Those people have to be on a very strong anestia and probably a stimulant to stay up. I could tell nick ber was completly sober. Half of these videos the people don't scream.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I can see myself not screaming too. I can see what you mean. I just don't see how some of these guys don't scream. When the taliban I think it was cut nick bergs head off he screamed so much it was unreal. I watch these videos and they dont scream at all. There are videos from the Sinola Cartel and they cut peoples heads off with a chainsaw and then a knife. The first guy budge, the 2nd guy didn't even flinch. A knife hurts way more than a chainsaw I bet when your losing your head. The 2nd guy didn't scream at all. Those people have to be on a very strong anestia and probably a stimulant to stay up. I could tell nick ber was completly sober. Half of these videos the people don't scream.

Difference is they kill these people then take the head off Taliban don't at least the ones I seen they kill the gab the throat around Taliban just cuts away.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
I would just cut away too. Give me alive person and a knife and if I know for sure I am not going to prison for it. I swear to god I will cut someones head off.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I would just cut away too. Give me alive person and a knife and if I know for sure I am not going to prison for it. I swear to god I will cut someones head off.

Easier said then done but I think in a rage of catching someone doing a horrific act on a child I maybe able to do it for sure I could pull a trigger though!

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
You could wake me up in the middle of the night and I would cut someones head off. It is easier said then done. Like I said I stick by my previous statement.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
You better remember what I wrote, I would cut someones head off, without flinching first time. The hardest part would be getting the knife through the first cuts. After that itd be all downhill from there. It is not a machismo pissing match. Infact I would tell you right now I am not going to get into a pissing match over whose macho when I know I'm the most macho automatically.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
When the taliban I think it was cut nick bergs head off he screamed so much it was unreal.

I remember watching that video when it came out years ago... it didn't gross me out at all... if really pissed me off!! Scumbag Taliban cocksuckers!! :mad:

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Mexican Chainsaw Beheading | goregrish.com

This one gives me a rush. The way that guy works that chainsaw is sick. I'd do the same thing. Hearing that thing rev up. Can only imagine having someone that I dislike, hearing that thing roar, it would spike my adrenaline.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Who are you trying to impress? You act like its cool that you claim to be capable of savagely torturing someone to death and we should all pat you on the back and tell you how hardcore and cool you are. I know your type in real life, and I'm not deceived, nor is 99% of this board.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Im not trying to impress anyone. You don't know me, and I don't have a type. I was posting those videos to see responses, because I have become immune to them. I was curious what others thought.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic