Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Want Inzer Wrist Wraps red w/ black stripes

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I want to get a pair of Inzer wrist wraps for heavy bench pressing & military presses. I'm not a competitive powerlifter, but I know enough to know Inzer is king of heavy duty training gear. I am going to order the 20" red wrist wraps with black stripes. Is this a good choice? Like I said I'm not a powerlifter but I used to get a pain that would shoot from my wrists to my elbow after a set of heavy military presses. Plus I like to feel "secure" when doing bench or military presses.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You don't have to buy Inzer there are a million other choices. Also Inzer shipping sucks ass. Takes unreasonably long.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Inzer is NOT the king of powerlifting gear.

There are any companies that imho are far better. As for wearing wrist wraps when you're pressing, sure... why not. It'll help lock everything in place and that means better pressing and greater longevity in your sport.

I would go with 24" wrist wraps and nothing shorter. I'd also look at Titan or Iron Rebel for companies.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I use iron rebel. I love them. Hold up really well and keep my wrists from hurting with all my lifts. Not just bench.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I like my rogue pair for overhead pressing.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I have those ones and they are just fine, but I recently tried a buddy's pair of Slingshot "Gangsta" wrist wraps and I like them better.

I will be ordering a pair.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have those ones and they are just fine, but I recently tried a buddy's pair of Slingshot "Gangsta" wrist wraps and I like them better.

I will be ordering a pair.

Wonder what poor sould smelly stole this idea from.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
APT Strangulator is my choice really well made and last an age .

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
APT Strangulator is my choice really well made and last an age .

I have these as well. Used them off and on for 2yrs. Still look and work like new. I've been using Lifting Larges Parallel Breaker Wrist Wraps. Cheap and very effective.

Inzer has some good Suits, but their Wraps are far from KING.. Iron Rebel, APT, and Titan's Signature Gold are good choices. APT has tons of different wraps. Even 2ply wraps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic