Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Want Inzer Wrist Wraps red w/ black stripes

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I have those and the sleeves from Inzer.

They have lasted 5+ years through many comps and are still like new.

Best brand I have used yet. What I will say is buy them from a retailer. I have ordered from Inzer 2x in the past and their C/S sucks big time. From a retailer I got my purchases in a few days with no glitches.

These are well worth the $$. The $55 sleeves are amazing too.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Couple people in my gym ordered inzer belts and both had a couple months wait for them. But they where really good quality tho.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Only had one experience with inzer c.s. and it was fantastic, guess it's hit or miss. My order was a day behind and i needed it for a comp, they overnighted me my order and just rerouted the one back to them that got sent out late.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have these as well. Used them off and on for 2yrs. Still look and work like new. I've been using Lifting Larges Parallel Breaker Wrist Wraps. Cheap and very effective.

Inzer has some good Suits, but their Wraps are far from KING.. Iron Rebel, APT, and Titan's Signature Gold are good choices. APT has tons of different wraps. Even 2ply wraps.

I've been using Titan Sig Golds and I gotta say I like them.... I like them a lot.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Gots me some short-ish black metal wraps for my teeny little wrists. Not as long as I may need them to be in the future but aggressive enough for now. Wrapping the **** outta my wrists is the key for me....although I am not moving the spine crushing weight that you assholes are.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
2 months to get new sleeves...NEVER AGAIN. You ain't that good Inzer

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Inzer black and reds are starter wraps that everyone buys before they learn better...... that or Slingshot garbage that looks like bacon after a month and is all different lengths.

You don't need the Overkill wraps that I use to bench 9+, but you'll probably like the softer Iron Rebel wraps a lot. They're a good American company run by good people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic