Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

upcoming cycle what yall think?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Drol/dbol combo is fantastic... However since you've not used drol make sure to monitor your moods/feelings. Drol ****s with both my blood sugar and blood pressure more than just about anything else (tren more so for blood pressure, couldn't imagine being in drol and tren at the same time). I would say about 50% of the people who I know that cycle just can't use drol. They get debilitating migraines and even shit blood in some cases. Not saying dint use it, just be prepared to drop it out if things go south. Also, if you respond well to it without a ton of sides then go ahead and try increasing the dose to 100 mg ED. 100 mg of drol really is not that much, guys run 150mg ED all the time and are fine... The guys who tolerate it well that is.

I see what you were trying to do with the tren in the second half. My suggestion would be, since we are already into summer, run a bulker without tren that will get you to at least 215 lbs after PCT is completed. That's 20 lbs net gain but highly doable over just 10 weeks if you eat right. Then, next spring, run a cutter with tren, mast, var, proviron, cytomel, etc. I try to urge people not to run tren during the hot months if at all possible. It is not a pleasant experience for you or those around you :)

Why not run TPP/NPP with a dbol/drol kicker? Summer will be over in 6 weeks and if you are training hard and eating a lot of food (decent food, not double cheeseburgers with a side of lard ass) then people won't even notice you may have lost a few striations here and there... They'll notice you are putting on some serious size and will shelter their girlfriends from your view.

This is just my opinion, what you do with it is up to you

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
Your in your 3rd cycle and 15% body fat? guy is r****ded

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Why do people think that 15% BF is obese???? It blows my mind to see guys out of shape who think they are "around 15%" only to find they are closer to 30%. I think more than anything people are terrible at guesstimating BF percentage, unless you've consistently been calipered in multiple locations on a fairly regular basis. Btw, IMO a caliper reading is still a guesstimation because it doesn't take into account several factors.

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
Drol/dbol combo is fantastic... However since you've not used drol make sure to monitor your moods/feelings. Drol ****s with both my blood sugar and blood pressure more than just about anything else (tren more so for blood pressure, couldn't imagine being in drol and tren at the same time). I would say about 50% of the people who I know that cycle just can't use drol. They get debilitating migraines and even shit blood in some cases. Not saying dint use it, just be prepared to drop it out if things go south. Also, if you respond well to it without a ton of sides then go ahead and try increasing the dose to 100 mg ED. 100 mg of drol really is not that much, guys run 150mg ED all the time and are fine... The guys who tolerate it well that is.

I see what you were trying to do with the tren in the second half. My suggestion would be, since we are already into summer, run a bulker without tren that will get you to at least 215 lbs after PCT is completed. That's 20 lbs net gain but highly doable over just 10 weeks if you eat right. Then, next spring, run a cutter with tren, mast, var, proviron, cytomel, etc. I try to urge people not to run tren during the hot months if at all possible. It is not a pleasant experience for you or those around you :)

Why not run TPP/NPP with a dbol/drol kicker? Summer will be over in 6 weeks and if you are training hard and eating a lot of food (decent food, not double cheeseburgers with a side of lard ass) then people won't even notice you may have lost a few striations here and there... They'll notice you are putting on some serious size and will shelter their girlfriends from your view.

This is just my opinion, what you do with it is up to you
Thanks getsome I really appreciate your advice and will def take it in to consideration. Thing is I ran a npp cycle a few months back and felt like utter shit on it. Would you say running deca may give me a different feel. Also . Would you suggest starting at 50mg with the drol amd 50mg dbol ? Thanks again.

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
Why do people think that 15% BF is obese???? It blows my mind to see guys out of shape who think they are "around 15%" only to find they are closer to 30%. I think more than anything people are terrible at guesstimating BF percentage, unless you've consistently been calipered in multiple locations on a fairly regular basis. Btw, IMO a caliper reading is still a guesstimation because it doesn't take into account several factors.
Im actually no where near obese. All my fat lays in my thighs n a bit in my belly.

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
I would be careful using the hcg.... If u wanna use it throw it in your last 2 weeks of your cycle.
Low dose is no big deal but HCG is suppressive on its own thats why u use it last 2 weeks

U mean last 2 weeks before pct? So your suggesting to just blast the hcg?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
U mean last 2 weeks before pct? So your suggesting to just blast the hcg?

There are varying opinions. It is helpful while on cycle. You're going to be suppressed anyway; so way I see it, you may as well give yourself a better chance of recovery. I recommend 250iu twice per week and a blast prior to PCT.

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
There are varying opinions. It is helpful while on cycle. You're going to be suppressed anyway; so way I see it, you may as well give yourself a better chance of recovery. I recommend 250iu twice per week and a blast prior to PCT.

That was what I originally had planned and think I will stick to it. Im now starting to have second thought on the tren n think I might wait it out. Pob. If I felt like shit on npp would I feel the same on deca.

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
yeah bro you need to revisit this a bit. i also wouldnt be running tren my third cycle. Since you want to bulk rtry this
1-12: Test E 500mg/EW
1-12: Proviron 50mg/ED
1-10: Deca 500mg/EW (if you get deca dick lower the deca a bit)
1-4: Dbol 50mg/ED

If you want you can end with another 4 weeks of dbol at the end but i would just either run it at the end or beginning. dont run tren on your third cycle. you need to up your cals to brother. my first cycle i gained 30lbs lol you need to eat!

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
Your in your 3rd cycle and 15% body fat? guy is r****ded

Thats ****ed up you dont know what happend to him. i have plenty of cycles under my belt im around 20% bf. I got injured and was out of the gym for about 8 months no lifting at all. i was depressed over that and a few opther shitty things in life i didnt start going back till recently. ill be back down to 10% in no time. We all start somewhere bro take it easy on the guy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic