Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

upcoming cycle what yall think?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Abdel... Start the drol dbol at 50 each. If you can handle the first week increase it to 100 for the drol. Anything over 50 for dbol and the back pumps become unbearable for me. Also, dose the dbol spread out through the day, at least 2 doses. Hopefully you have 25mg or preferably 10mg tabs/caps or even oil to make the dosing easier. 20 mg upon waking, 10 mg midday, 20 mg 45 min preworkout. If you lift in the morning then take the first dose 30 mins to an hour before that workout as well.

NPP/Deca can be brutal... It's one of the things I can't deal with, mostly because of Deca dick and excessive bloat. NPP is easier on the bloat but still not my fave. I've always had great success with EQ or bold Cyp in bulking cycles. It keeps you vascular and adds tremendous strength to help you keep moving up in weights. Remember, not only do you have to eat to grow, YOU GOTTA THROW UP SOME BIG ASS WEIGHTS! IMO, if you are not exceeding your week to week expectations then you either need to eat more food overall or possibly more often. 5000 cals in 3 meals will do different things than 5000 cals in six meals!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
There are varying opinions. It is helpful while on cycle. You're going to be suppressed anyway; so way I see it, you may as well give yourself a better chance of recovery. I recommend 250iu twice per week and a blast prior to PCT.

POB I just can't take you seriously while you have that flaming avi . . . On another note, you wanna get together sometime for some fun???? JK. :)

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
^^^ glad my avi isn't like Pillar's...
He's getting e-vites from the gays now. Haha that's messed up Woods!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic