Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

University of Oklahoma SAE's Shut Down

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Oklahoma better get out their checkbook and prepare to write those kids a check for their college tuition for expelling them for exercising their protected first amendment right.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Easy guys.... You faggots keep it classy... Back on topic... Some crackers chanted "no niggers" and it made the news, they got expelled... Meanwhile on the other side of the tracks in Niggaville USA... The niggers throw racist slants as a second language and make it a lifestyle to hate crackers but no one says a word due to a double standard... Either way it's wrong for anyone to do it... Can we agree on that?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
3. Blacks have to way outperform to be treated equally. FALSE... It's called affirmative action... Blacks get consideration FIRST5. Both my white grandfather and black grandfather joined the military immediately after high school. They had very different experiences, and continue to. They are both pushing 90 and they both have the same big tacky trucker hat that says "VETERAN OF THREE WARS: WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM". Bare minimum once a week someone tries to pay for my white grandpa's meal when he wears that hat at a diner. This has happened so many times that it's a joke in our family now. It has never happened to my black grandfather. bro... Blacks don't even leave a FUKIN tip... And your upset they won't offer to buy gramps dinner... Blame that on the culture not whitey...You have nothing to teach me about racism. I have a black family and a white family who are in economically similar circumstances. I have an apples to apples, unbiased understanding of racism that you will never have.
See my first lessons above in red sir...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
The butthurt is strong in this thread.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

The fact that there is video of white people singing about niggers and yet you only want to talk about ANYTHING else is proof that I am correct.

Case closed.

I didn't even read your post. We could talk about this for a hundred years and instead of talking about the issue you would be scouring the internet for anything bad a black person did that you'd rather talk about.

You are right.
Seems like your own opinion is already set and so strong nothing matters.
You are right and everybody is wrong.

Sure some white guys on a bus sang about niggers.
I heard several songs yesterday where black people sang about niggers.
I know I know , context.
But you seems to have decided already.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
Oklahoma better get out their checkbook and prepare to write those kids a check for their college tuition for expelling them for exercising their protected first amendment right.

Unfortunately you're probably right that there will be a law suit and the University will have to pay... However, if one of my kids would have been involved in something as stupid as that, they would have to use whatever money they got to pay their medical bills. Because I would have beaten their ass... That's a fact...

BTW, this thread has taken an ugly turn... and that's too bad. But carry on...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Unfortunately you're probably right that there will be a law suit and the University will have to pay... However, if one of my kids would have been involved in something as stupid as that, they would have to use whatever money they got to pay their medical bills. Because I would have beaten their ass... That's a fact...

BTW, this thread has taken an ugly turn... and that's too bad. But carry on...

I can't believe how soft American males have become..almost Lady like. The title of the thread tells you it's a pretty ugly thread, I guess you mean because not everyone has yours and HGH's point of view it's ''Ugly''.
Grow a pair and quit being so sensitive..

38130415.jpg

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
I can't believe how soft American males have become..almost Lady like. The title of the thread tells you it's a pretty ugly thread, I guess you mean because not everyone has yours and HGH's point of view it's ''Ugly''.
Grow a pair and quit being so sensitive..

38130415.jpg

What ever dude... Is that the best you can do? As much time as you spend on boards you surely can do better. That didn't even hurt my feelings...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Big difference. Irish don't consider themselves British in anyway. The Scots and Irish hated everything about Britain. Black tribes traded rum and spices for fellow blacks. Neighboring tribes. Your ancestors sold each other for booze and spices knowing they'd be slaves.

Europe Population = 731,000,000
Africa = 1,033,000,000

You are accusing me of racial discrimination against you?! Get lost you liberal clown. Pull the race card.

You should just leave as no one here likes you in the least. All your arguments have been destroyed time and time again. Go back to MSNBC and keep blaming white people. It hasn't done your race any good! I'm done wasting my time with you. Grow up!

Not only have you not "destroyed" any argument of mine, at any point in time, in any discussion, but you;re so ignorant that you typically fail to actually answer in a way that is on topic.

British and Irish people are genetically identical. You don't get to claim to be different races because you "feel" different. It oesn't matter what you "consider yourself" to be.

Do I blame white people for American slavery? Yes. Because 99.9% of slave owners were white.

Do I blame white people for Jim Crowe laws? Yes. Because white people wrote those laws and white people enforced those laws.

Do I blame white people for current discrimination against blacks? Yes. Because you're the ones discriminating against blacks. You are RETARDED if you think otherwise. It's not something you get to argue about. Just like you can't argue that 2+2=5.

We are in a discussion about white frat bros not allowing black people in their fraternity, and you're saying I'm "pulling the race card". ARE YOU RETARDED? Were you in remedial classes in high school? You were, weren't you.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You are right.
Seems like your own opinion is already set and so strong nothing matters.
You are right and everybody is wrong.

Sure some white guys on a bus sang about niggers.
I heard several songs yesterday where black people sang about niggers.
I know I know , context.
But you seems to have decided already.

Hilariously you don't get it. Not only am I right, but most educated and intelligent Americans agree with me.

You're isolated among the lowest classes so you probably don't know anyone who isn't racist like yourself.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hilariously you don't get it. Not only am I right, but most educated and intelligent Americans agree with me.

You're isolated among the lowest classes so you probably don't know anyone who isn't racist like yourself.

you know nothing about me besides me being white.
So the rest is just your own drivel. Your arrogance is laid thick in pretty much all your posts.
According to yourself, you are just simply superior to everybody. Frankly, its a bit pathetic and seems desperate.

I was hoping to engage in some discussion that could be beneficial but you are responding very typical.
I never been black, have no idea how it is to be black. I can only speak of my experience and what I see around here.
When i grew up we had no black people in the country, I knew nothing of racism. We thought black where cool because of Break street.
I moved here as an adult so no opinions about the race was imprinted on me as a kid.

I love culture and always try to learn others. Its not many opportunities to talk candied with blacks about race since they are so defensive.
Your own superior attitude is an example of this.

So let us know about your experience being white..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Not only have you not "destroyed" any argument of mine, at any point in time, in any discussion, but you;re so ignorant that you typically fail to actually answer in a way that is on topic.British and Irish people are genetically identical. You don't get to claim to be different races because you "feel" different. It oesn't matter what you "consider yourself" to be.Do I blame white people for American slavery? Yes. Because 99.9% of slave owners were white.Do I blame white people for Jim Crowe laws? Yes. Because white people wrote those laws and white people enforced those laws.Do I blame white people for current discrimination against blacks? Yes. Because you're the ones discriminating against blacks. You are RETARDED if you think otherwise. It's not something you get to argue about. Just like you can't argue that 2+2=5.We are in a discussion about white frat bros not allowing black people in their fraternity, and you're saying I'm "pulling the race card". ARE YOU RETARDED? Were you in remedial classes in high school? You were, weren't you.
And here we have it folks... Blame whitey... All of them. They did it. I wonder what George Washington carver used as an excuse to be held back??? Wait... Nevermind. He was a kidnapped slave child raised by whites... He doesn't count... Becausize the whites raised him. Damn those white folks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic