Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

University of Oklahoma SAE's Shut Down

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Any person with the means to legally immigrate to another country is already in a higher social class to begin with.

Also, it is mind boggling that you can watch a video of future business leaders singing about niggers and then claim that racism doesn't exist. You are not smart.

This is a conversation about white frat students singing about not letting black people into their fraternity.

There is no decision to be made as to who is to blame. It is cut and dried racism.

The fact that you're deflecting and trying to talk about ANYTHING other than the actual subject at hand is proof that you're racist.

You are not correct about your assumption that immigrants are all in a higher social class.
Actually, that is very often not the case. Many come here as refugees and others come here after family saved for a decade.

I am sure racism exist. I have experienced it from blacks several times personally.

How about a conversation about black fraternities not letting whites in.
its cut and dried racism.

It swings both ways but not everything is racism.
Its convenient to blame it on racism instead of the behavior displayed.

Question for you.
In the store last monday.
The mixed couple checking out in front of me. Black guy, white woman.
They had a mixed baby.
I knew she would pay and she would pay with the lonestar card (food stamps).
I was right. he didnt even pull out his wallet.
So was that racism or experience?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
@HGH
My Father and Grandfather were restricted to one side of the railroad tracks during WWII. My old man was just a kid but had to have a pass to go across the railroad tracks to go to school or to the store. My Grandfather wasn't allowed period and also could not find any work. It's were the saying wrong side of the tracks comes from. They weren't Japanese either. They were Italian.

You know what, my old man joined The US Army soon as he was old enough.

So yea, get over it . Like I said and your lack of a response proves it. You know NO ONE that was a slave but yet you still carry a chip on your shoulder..Blacks have a free ride through life if they follow the path. My Family experienced 1st person racism even when I was a kid but you will not find a more Gung Ho 'Murica Loving Family.

So, my advice as you seem so negative, hate filled and racist ''Love it or Leave it'' Be mad at your own people for selling your forefathers into slavery, a practice that continues TODAY in .....AFRICA!

Learn your history HGH, time to throw the shackles of ignorance off. Read this article by Louis Gates , a racist black guy but a realist. He's the one Obama had a beer with the cop that arrested him CA ...
Black Slave Owners: Did They Exist? - The Root

1. I think it's hilarious when white people claim their ancestors had it as bad as blacks. Your grandpa could put on a suit and wash the grease out of his hair and no one knows he's Italian. Blacks don't have that luxury.

2. Racism didn't end with slavery. Like I said, my father drank from colored drinking fountains in his lifetime. And do you think racism ended magically with desegregation? Are you retarded?

3. Blacks have to way outperform to be treated equally. A recent study which I will go find later showed that a black man with a degree from Harvard has the same chances of getting a callback for an interview for the same job as a white man who went to a 2nd tier state school.

4. You are an extremely racist person who is claiming that racism doesnt exist. Stop talking.

5. Both my white grandfather and black grandfather joined the military immediately after high school. They had very different experiences, and continue to. They are both pushing 90 and they both have the same big tacky trucker hat that says "VETERAN OF THREE WARS: WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM". Bare minimum once a week someone tries to pay for my white grandpa's meal when he wears that hat at a diner. This has happened so many times that it's a joke in our family now. It has never happened to my black grandfather.

You have nothing to teach me about racism. I have a black family and a white family who are in economically similar circumstances. I have an apples to apples, unbiased understanding of racism that you will never have.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You are not correct about your assumption that immigrants are all in a higher social class.
Actually, that is very often not the case. Many come here as refugees and others come here after family saved for a decade.

I am sure racism exist. I have experienced it from blacks several times personally.

How about a conversation about black fraternities not letting whites in.
its cut and dried racism.

It swings both ways but not everything is racism.
Its convenient to blame it on racism instead of the behavior displayed.

Question for you.
In the store last monday.
The mixed couple checking out in front of me. Black guy, white woman.
They had a mixed baby.
I knew she would pay and she would pay with the lonestar card (food stamps).
I was right. he didnt even pull out his wallet.
So was that racism or experience?

NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

The fact that there is video of white people singing about niggers and yet you only want to talk about ANYTHING else is proof that I am correct.

Case closed.

I didn't even read your post. We could talk about this for a hundred years and instead of talking about the issue you would be scouring the internet for anything bad a black person did that you'd rather talk about.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
HGH, my ancestors were Irish and Scottish. They fought to the death united against Britain and forced slavery. Do you hear us complain or demand money or special treatment from Britain = NOPE! Africans, on the other hand, willfully sold fellow Africans to European slave traders.

Quit blaming white people.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
HGH, my ancestors were Irish and Scottish. They fought to the death united against Britain and forced slavery. Do you hear us complain or demand money or special treatment from Britain = NOPE! Africans, on the other hand, willfully sold fellow Africans to European slave traders.

Quit blaming white people.

Yes they did complain. You faggots have been setting off car bombs over it for decades.

Saying "quit blaming white people" is a joke. Because you're largely racist, and you're acting on it.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Yes they did complain. You faggots have been setting off car bombs over it for decades.

Saying "quit blaming white people" is a joke. Because you're largely racist, and you're acting on it.

You are like a child. The IRA had nothing to do with slavery of the past. It was oppression by the British and Irish Catholics wanted freedom from the UK as a whole. Go read the Good Friday Agreement! 1998.

BTW, my white sister is British, lives in London and is married to a black man. I consider him just as much a brother as my blood brother. They have three children I'd die for asshole!

Black British people don't complain and blame Whitey anywhere near the rate American blacks do. My brother-in-law was disgusted by black attitudes in general the three times he's visited.

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You are like a child. The IRA had nothing to do with slavery of the past. It was oppression by the British and Irish Catholics wanted freedom from the UK as a whole. Go read the Good Friday Agreement! 1998.

You are like a child; one who can't stay on topic. Irish/British conflict is not comparable to American slavery, or current American racism.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
You are like a child; one who can't stay on topic. Irish/British conflict is not comparable to American slavery, or current American racism.

The Irish and Scottish were slaves to the British for over 1000 years! We fought back, didn't sell our own people, and now live in peace! When are black Americans going to start taking responsibility for their own failures and quit blaming white people????

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The Irish and Scottish were slaves to the British for over 1000 years! We fought back, didn't sell our own people, and now live in peace! When are black Americans going to start taking responsibility for their own failures and quit blaming white people????

British people selling Irish people = white people selling white people. You were selling your own people.

I find it hilarious that you consider British and Irish to be separate races, yet the entire continent of Africa (which is 10 times larger than europe) is just one race? LMAO at that logic.

Stop asking me not to blame you for things you are currently doing. That's like punching someone repeatedly in the face while saying "Why are you blaming ME for this?"

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
British people selling Irish people = white people selling white people. You were selling your own people.

I find it hilarious that you consider British and Irish to be separate races, yet the entire continent of Africa (which is 10 times larger than europe) is just one race? LMAO at that logic.

Stop asking me not to blame you for things you are currently doing. That's like punching someone repeatedly in the face while saying "Why are you blaming ME for this?"

Big difference. Irish don't consider themselves British in anyway. The Scots and Irish hated everything about Britain. Black tribes traded rum and spices for fellow blacks. Neighboring tribes. Your ancestors sold each other for booze and spices knowing they'd be slaves.

Europe Population = 731,000,000
Africa = 1,033,000,000

You are accusing me of racial discrimination against you?! Get lost you liberal clown. Pull the race card.

You should just leave as no one here likes you in the least. All your arguments have been destroyed time and time again. Go back to MSNBC and keep blaming white people. It hasn't done your race any good! I'm done wasting my time with you. Grow up!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
1. I think it's hilarious when white people claim their ancestors had it as bad as blacks. Your grandpa could put on a suit and wash the grease out of his hair and no one knows he's Italian. Blacks don't have that luxury.

2. Racism didn't end with slavery. Like I said, my father drank from colored drinking fountains in his lifetime. And do you think racism ended magically with desegregation? Are you retarded?

3. Blacks have to way outperform to be treated equally. A recent study which I will go find later showed that a black man with a degree from Harvard has the same chances of getting a callback for an interview for the same job as a white man who went to a 2nd tier state school.

4. You are an extremely racist person who is claiming that racism doesnt exist. Stop talking.

5. Both my white grandfather and black grandfather joined the military immediately after high school. They had very different experiences, and continue to. They are both pushing 90 and they both have the same big tacky trucker hat that says "VETERAN OF THREE WARS: WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM". Bare minimum once a week someone tries to pay for my white grandpa's meal when he wears that hat at a diner. This has happened so many times that it's a joke in our family now. It has never happened to my black grandfather.

You have nothing to teach me about racism. I have a black family and a white family who are in economically similar circumstances. I have an apples to apples, unbiased understanding of racism that you will never have.

You sure are a racist lil turd. You think because you're black and gay you have a total free ride to call everyone whatever you want and it's a free pass. F U C K Yourself, you're a whining lil bitch blaming ''Whitey because YOU ARE A LOSER.
You're a walking whining cliche. You don't like it here ..Get the **** out.

Hey dickhead..I have 1\2 black nieces so take you're crybaby shit somewhere else..maybe Farrakhan, Jackson or your hero Sharpton. For the record, we've had to go toss their daddy a few times for being a shitbag , smacking the mom aroundand saying some seriously terrible stuff to the girls. Nice culture you got there 'Bro'

NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

The fact that there is video of white people singing about niggers and yet you only want to talk about ANYTHING else is proof that I am correct.

Case closed.

I didn't even read your post. We could talk about this for a hundred years and instead of talking about the issue you would be scouring the internet for anything bad a black person did that you'd rather talk about.

Hey , you ever listen to rap songs? Racist as hell but I guess that's ok? It's art right?

You really are a piece of work...you would whine to the mods if anyone called you a fag but you expect a free pass, right?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Explain how Nigerians, Kenyans etc come here and destroy American blacks economically and socially? Wanna blame someone look in the mirror

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic