Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

University of Oklahoma SAE's Shut Down

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What ever dude... Is that the best you can do? As much time as you spend on boards you surely can do better. That didn't even hurt my feelings...

Sounds like it did. Not trying to hurt your feelings, that's the point..deee da deee!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Hilariously you don't get it. Not only am I right, but most educated and intelligent Americans agree with me.

You're isolated among the lowest classes so you probably don't know anyone who isn't racist like yourself.

I don't think the online college course you found on the back of your comic books realy counts.
HGH, you really show your lack of any real knowledge on history.
You keep beating the drum , Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have taught you...Whites are too blame for your problems..
Fact: African chiefs sold Africans into slavery, IT CONITNUES TO THIS DAY.
Fact:MANY Blacks owned slaves...TRY ACTUALLY READING..This is a black liberal history major, you'll like him, he's a real asshole, you two have a lot in common.. Black Slave Owners: Did They Exist? - The Root
Fact blacks are still being used for financial gain to this day ...Sharpton, Jackson, obama, Farakhan and many more have made MILLIONS from their misery and ignorant following

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
DISNEY*ALERT!!!!!

FOX News reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow White, has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy and Shank have refused to sing "Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say they damn sure have no intention of singing, "It's off to work we go."

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
omfg i just pissed myself. now my puerto rican ass has to leave my JOB and go change thanks
DISNEY*ALERT!!!!!

FOX News reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow White, has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy and Shank have refused to sing "Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say they damn sure have no intention of singing, "It's off to work we go."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic