Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Uncle Al's Training Log

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Solid training as always al. Hope the yoga has been helping, after RUM I'll probably start incorporating alittle of that at the end of my training days.

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
I probably have some cat vomit at home. With 3 cats, not hard to come up with. Not much works the core like a good vomiting session. Nice work, UncleAl!

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Thanks, guys. Apologize for not responding individually or returning visits on your logs, but I've been away from home and have to read and fat finger posts on my cell phone. I'm going blind! Promise to make up for it when I get back next week. Train hard and stay warm.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks, guys. Apologize for not responding individually or returning visits on your logs, but I've been away from home and have to read and fat finger posts on my cell phone. I'm going blind! Promise to make up for it when I get back next week. Train hard and stay warm.
I hear you, I hate replying to posts (or even just browsing forums) on my phone. Hope you have had a nice time away anyway Al.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
I hear you, I hate replying to posts (or even just browsing forums) on my phone. Hope you have had a nice time away anyway Al.
Had a good time until I strained my already compromised back carrying 80 lb salt bags up an icey hill. Going to be out of commission for a while, I'm afraid.

Good to see you again. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sorry to hear about your back Al.

Hope it mends up fast.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Had a good time until I strained my already compromised back carrying 80 lb salt bags up an icey hill. Going to be out of commission for a while, I'm afraid.

Good to see you again. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.
All is well thanks Al. Sorry to hear about the back, that's no good. Enforced rest then I guess ?! Take care buddy MF.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Did you pull something in your back or did you shift something? Would using an inversion table help?

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Did you pull something in your back or did you shift something? Would using an inversion table help?
Originally, it was a back strain from squatting and deadlifting, but I think something shifted when I reinjured it the other day...at least that's how the spasms feel (like something is moving around). There are also trigger points in my glute and psoas that are contributors. I'm going to finish meds tomorrow, then start easy stretching and after a few days, McGill's Big 4 rehab movements. I don't have a table, but I can get an inversion of sorts by holding the bottom position (vertical from the waist up) on my hyperextension station.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Always hoping you are ok. Appreciate you being around Al!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic