Awww, that is so sweet, Liz! Royal blue & peach is trending…and would match my skin tone nicely. Please note: My thongs must be custom made with multi-ply material to contain and control my anaconda in case he becomes aroused. Inzer has my measurements and does a nice job.
Face Pull: Black miniband x 25 x 4
Alternate DB Hammer Curl: 25s x 15 x 4 supersetted with
Straight-Arm Pulldown: Blk mini x 15 x 4
One-Arm Floor Press: 35 x 15L/15R x 2, 55 x 20/20
Kroc Row: 55 x 40/40
One-Leg RDL: 55 x 10/10 x 2, 35 x 12/12
Sled Sprint: 50 x 10 seconds (15-20 sec rest) x 10
Suitcase Carry: 35 x 100 yds L/100 R
Original Strength Resets
Abs: Dead bug, full body crunch, plank/side plank
Couldn't get to the gym, so just farted around with some easy shit in my garage, yard, and street.
One-Arm Cable Side Lateral: 20 x 20L/20R, 35 x 15/15, 40 x 10/10 x 2
Nautilus Incline Bench Press: 135x20, 225x10, 275x9, 275x6, 245x8
Cybex Row: 200x12, 230x12, 245x10x2
Seated One-Arm DB Curl: 30 x 12/12, 40 x 7/7, 40 x 6/6, 30 x 10/10
Cybex Overhead Tri Ext: 90x12, 100x12, 100x10, 70x12
Paused Squat (test): 95x8, 135x10
18" Box Jump x 10
Roman Chair Leg Raise x 30
Cardio (treadmill, walking): 1/2 hour
• As expected, the consumption of vast amounts of wings, chips, and beer at our Superbowl feast resulted in a bit of bloat. If only I could have gotten Ri to season the wings with some of that secret sauce she extracted from her orifice(s) during the halftime show, my evening would have been perfect!
• The pump was medioocre, but I was able to increase loads and/or volume on almost everything. So, I won't whine.
• I have severe stenosis in my lower back; consequently, the risk/rewards ratio for back squats is not in my favor. However, I think I can safely move up to 20 reps with my bodyweight on the bar, if I take my time getting there and only cycle them in once or twice a month.
Treadmill: 1/2 mile
Pullup: 20 x 15,15,15,10,8,8 (71 in 7 minutes)
Pushup x 40,30,25,20,20,20 (155 in 7 minutes)
Squat: 30x50, 25x50x2 (150 in 6 minutes)
Treadmill: 1/2 mile
Standing DB Press: 40s x 10 x 3
• If I don't go out of town Memorial Day weekend, I will be joining those who do The Murph in honor of Navy Seal, Michael Murphy, as well as all the other heroes who paid the ultimate price to protect our freedoms. The workout consist of a one mile run, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, and another one mile run, all while wearing a 20 lb. vest. I think I can complete it in 45 minutes if I do the routine once a week.
• There was nothing left for the presses. Might have to move them to Fridays.
Hanging Leg Raise x 25 x 3
Seated Cable Flye: 30x20, 35x20, 40x15x3
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldn: 150x12, 190x10, 240x8, 300x6, 240x12
Face Pull: 75x15x3
Hammer Cable Curl (rope): [Down the Stack] 120 to 105 to 95 to 85 to 75 x 10
Rope Pressdown: 75x15x3
Lightning Rounds (10)
Trap Bar Deadlift: 145x3, 235x3, 255x3x8 (30-40 seconds rest after each set; max HR 128)