Oct 22, 2022
WelterweightVicente Luquevs.Rafael dos Anjos
FeatherweightCub Swansonvs.Hakeem Dawodu
Light HeavyweightKhalil Rountree Jr.vs.Chris Daukaus
Women's StrawweightPolyana Vianavs.Iasmin Lucindo
MiddleweightA.J. Dobsonvs.Tafon Nchukwi
MiddleweightJosh Fremdvs.Jamie Pickett

Top three on this one look damn good.

Luque vs RDA is a banger. RDA will do his thing, strike and push for TDs. Luque is tough, both guys 50% in their last 4
Swanson vs Dawodu. Cub is a great fighter that has bad luck. He does not have a great record but his fights are normally good. Dawodu is a striker and a sniper. Should be good.
Khalil vs Daukaus, Khalil has put together 3 in a row and looks to keep that momentum, he has turned a corner and looked really good in his last fights. Daukaus is a hard nosed striker on a 3 fight slide, a loss means he will loose his job so he is motivated. This one ends with a KO.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Well the prelims were where it was at tonight. Every fight there was a stoppage. Of course I did not see it.

WelterweightVicente Luquedef.Rafael dos AnjosDecision (unanimous) (49–46, 48–47, 48–47)55:00
FeatherweightCub Swansondef.Hakeem DawoduDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
Light HeavyweightKhalil Rountree Jr.def.Chris DaukausTKO (punches)12:40
Women's StrawweightIasmin Lucindodef.Polyana VianaSubmission (arm-triangle choke)23:42
Catchweight (189.5 lb)A.J. Dobsondef.Tafon NchukwiDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
Catchweight (189 lb)Josh Fremddef.Jamie PickettDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00

Luque vs RDA ended up being a grappling match and was not great. RDA had success when striking but kept going for TDs. Uhhhh, just drove me crazy.

Worst decision I have seen in a while in Cub vs Hakeem. Which judge you say? Sal D'amato of course. this guy SUCKS! I like cub and he fought well and had his moments but Hakeem won that fight.

Khalil is on fire! Daukaus is tough and looked sharp but Khalil just made it 4 in a row! 3 TKOs and one decision.

• Fight of the Night: No bonus awarded.
  • Performance of the Night: Khalil Rountree Jr., Iasmin Lucindo, Marcus McGhee, and Da'Mon Blackshear

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well the prelims were where it was at tonight. Every fight there was a stoppage. Of course I did not see it.

WelterweightVicente Luquedef.Rafael dos AnjosDecision (unanimous) (49–46, 48–47, 48–47)55:00
FeatherweightCub Swansondef.Hakeem DawoduDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
Light HeavyweightKhalil Rountree Jr.def.Chris DaukausTKO (punches)12:40
Women's StrawweightIasmin Lucindodef.Polyana VianaSubmission (arm-triangle choke)23:42
Catchweight (189.5 lb)A.J. Dobsondef.Tafon NchukwiDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
Catchweight (189 lb)Josh Fremddef.Jamie PickettDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00

Luque vs RDA ended up being a grappling match and was not great. RDA had success when striking but kept going for TDs. Uhhhh, just drove me crazy.

Worst decision I have seen in a while in Cub vs Hakeem. Which judge you say? Sal D'amato of course. this guy SUCKS! I like cub and he fought well and had his moments but Hakeem won that fight.

Khalil is on fire! Daukaus is tough and looked sharp but Khalil just made it 4 in a row! 3 TKOs and one decision.

• Fight of the Night: No bonus awarded.
  • Performance of the Night: Khalil Rountree Jr., Iasmin Lucindo, Marcus McGhee, and Da'Mon Blackshear
Yea, I missed this one last night. That sucks to hear about the bad call. Sal is a damn moron. I'm surprised Cub keeps coming back, his better days are behind him, and the competition is getting better. I always liked him. Probably the same for RDA as well. I hate when guys abandon what is working for them. I like to see them mix it up, but it sounds like he screwed himself in the process and also made for a boring fight.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I watched the Navarrete/Valdez fight instead and it did not disappoint. A 12 round slugfest of two completely different styles. Valdez hit Navarrete with a counter left hook when Navarrete was off balance that should have taken his head off. Navarrete didn't even flinch. He just clenched his teeth and came forward throwing 4-5 punch combinations. It was a lopsided decision, but there were several rounds that could have went either way. I scored it 118-110 for Navarrete, but I was also rooting for him. I would not argue if a judge gave some of those rounds to Valdez.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I watched the Navarrete/Valdez fight instead and it did not disappoint. A 12 round slugfest of two completely different styles. Valdez hit Navarrete with a counter left hook when Navarrete was off balance that should have taken his head off. Navarrete didn't even flinch. He just clenched his teeth and came forward throwing 4-5 punch combinations. It was a lopsided decision, but there were several rounds that could have went either way. I scored it 118-110 for Navarrete, but I was also rooting for him. I would not argue if a judge gave some of those rounds to Valdez.
I like boxing but damn the undercards are normally so bad.

BMJ, RDA is a good wrestler and grappler but fighting up at 170 he is smaller and cannot get TDs like he did at LW. But he still trys

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic