VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
MiddleweightJack Hermanssonvs.Joe Pyfer
FeatherweightDan Igevs.Andre Fili
MiddleweightRobert Bryczekvs.Albert Duraev
MiddleweightBrad Tavaresvs.Gregory Rodrigues
LightweightMichael Johnsonvs.Darrius Flowers
MiddleweightRodolfo Vieiravs.Armen Petrosyan
I am not going to go through this but this is a good card. Just good fights all through.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
On later today/night! **BUMP**

Decent card, not explosive, but hopefully some good fights. On paper, should be better than last week, but we'll see.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
MiddleweightJack Hermanssondef.Joe PyferDecision (unanimous) (48–47, 48–47, 48–47)55:00
FeatherweightDan Igedef.Andre FiliKO (punches)12:43
Catchweight (187.5 lb)Ihor Potieriadef.Robert BryczekDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)35:00
MiddleweightGregory Rodriguesdef.Brad TavaresTKO (punches)30:55
LightweightMichael Johnsondef.Darrius FlowersDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00
MiddleweightRodolfo Vieiradef.Armen PetrosyanSubmission (arm-triangle choke)14:48
Nice that the Joker got a win as the underdog vs Pyfer. Jack owes his win to his ability to adjust. He got tuned up early on but as the fight went on he adjusted big time of his defense and tuned the tides of the fight.

Ige made a statement. Fili is a big guy at that weight class and Ige kinda small. But Ige has that POWER!

Ihro vs Bryczek was a bit slow until the last round. Ihor won for sure.

Rodrigues is a MONSTER! Tavares turned his head a few times but Robo cop just walked him down and swarmed.

MJ vs Flowers. MJ was the underdog and has lost fights he was winning in the last round. He almost let this one get away but survived to get a W.

Vieira vs Armen, Armen is definately the better striker but if Vieira gets you down...forget about it.

• Fight of the Night: No bonus awarded.
  • Performance of the Night: Dan Ige, Rodolfo Vieira, Carlos Prates, and Bogdan Guskov

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I thought the Hermansson/Pyfer fight was pretty good. Jack did such an amazing job at adjusting and weathering the storm of Pyfer. It was fun to watch. Pyfer is scary and will learn a lot from this fight. He has scary power and I thought by the end of the 1st, it was just a matter of time until he took out Jack, but JH's adjustment and plan was one of the best i've seen in real time.

Ige had the KO from hell, LOL!

I like watching Robocop fight. Tavares is tough and has tons of power as well.

I missed the Vieira fight, but watched the whole MJ fight. He looked good, but it got kind of sketchy for him that last round, haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic