Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Two words: fuck tren

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sides are VERY bad on tren. That's the reason why I agreed to my wife that if I ever started cycling again I wouldn't run tren. That was the only one out of everything I've run which made me impossible to be around (and I've run just about everything).

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
I never understood how guys get these uncontrollable side effects from tren or any aas. Guess i'm lucky. Most I've ever taken was 1400mg/week of tren ace and all i got was dark as hell morning piss.

I didn't understand it either until I started running tren, I'm only @ 350/week and its hit me pretty hard....... Imsomnia, aggressiveness, starting to get crazy vivid dreams now too.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Mast makes me aggressive couldn't handle tren...jmo

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Love the stength and pump on tren..
hate the paranoid/mind effects
i have to mentally prepare myself before i start cycle as nothing comes close with stength and gains that i get from tren, atleast that's my experience

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I didn't have this problem at all at 450mg per week of ace. Just PIP, and a God complex lol. I was awesome on that shit.

Looking forward to a 14 weeker with Enanthate this winter.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I didn't have this problem at all at 450mg per week of ace. Just PIP, and a God complex lol. I was awesome on that shit.

Looking forward to a 14 weeker with Enanthate this winter.

That's part of the craziness with AAS. It affects different people differently. That's awesome that it doesn't give you those issues. I loved the results but it wasn't worth it for me.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
:weightlift: Tren is my best friend. He and I are inseparable.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
As i sit here sweating and grumbling about shit....Tren is bad...BUT HAVE YOU SEEN MY PIC!

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
2 words- no shit. I feel ya bro, i used to love it but it cause so many mental issues for me while on it. I remember having these insane thoughts and fucked up dreams whenever taking it. I would have the worst attitude towards my wife and people at work, thats when i said "fuck this shit" and also i had a odd side effect the last tren cycle, i got extremely itchy all over my chest and back.. I wont touch it again, it was fun while it lasted but not worth it for me.

Huh, I get itchy flashes on my chest... like a hot flash that feels like tingly little needles all over and is extremely itchy. Doesn't happen a lot, but when it does it drives me nuts. I'm only on 150mg/week right now though so it's fairly infrequent.

Guys, if it's your first time running tren, you're going to experience significantly intense emotional sides. It's the first time introducing a strange new hormone to your body, and it kinda stirs things into a tizzy. It actually gets easier to control the more you use it.. well, it does for me anyway.

One thing to note, if you're prone to depression, or suffer from it regularly, tren makes it worse. That's definitely one thing to consider. It can be quite testing at times, especially with constant suicidal thoughts. Anti-Ds don't do shit to help either.

Something you just gotta weigh the pros and cons about. If you can learn how to control your emotions and feelings while on it, it's a great compound. Night sweats, profuse sweating in the gym, sweating while eating, shortness of breath, occasional insomnia... all worth it IMO. lol. :)

I had worse nightmares on the anti-d anyway.

S

starquest maniac

Oct 11, 2012
Its kinda nice to see how not everyone praises Tren. I have 2 bottles collecting dust here, and they can sit there. I refuse to run it as there is so many other great compounds to run with out terrible sides. Primo, EQ, Deca, Mast are stellar! I would imagine most take Tren for body recomp purposes. II would like to see some sort of test on 1 individual starting at same point and spot, say takeing 1K Test and 500mg of Tren EW an see the sides, results, etc. Then magically starting over running 1K of Test, and 600-800mg of EQ and compare results. Be pretty cool to see, and bet that person would run the Test/EQ more so than Test/Tren combo.......

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Its kinda nice to see how not everyone praises Tren. I have 2 bottles collecting dust here, and they can sit there. I refuse to run it as there is so many other great compounds to run with out terrible sides. Primo, EQ, Deca, Mast are stellar! I would imagine most take Tren for body recomp purposes. II would like to see some sort of test on 1 individual starting at same point and spot, say takeing 1K Test and 500mg of Tren EW an see the sides, results, etc. Then magically starting over running 1K of Test, and 600-800mg of EQ and compare results. Be pretty cool to see, and bet that person would run the Test/EQ more so than Test/Tren combo.......
But I like my eq with my tren.

I don't really get bad tren sides. Tho I never run that much test with anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic