What about flexibility?

I have same problem, l4/l5...scared to death that I may need surgery

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
What about flexibility?

I have same problem, l4/l5...scared to death that I may need surgery

Im curious to know about my flexibility also. But they told me not to do any type of bending or twisting for a while.

Ill let you know what happens when I can start moving around more.

Have you gone to the dr ? They might want to get an MRI.

If you do need surgery, I would say do it. I have a lot of relief since the surgery. I'm still having sciatica pain, but they told me I would because it was injured for two years. But I can do a lot of things I couldn't do before surgery.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Update. Two Weeks After Surgery

Started my post op walking program today.

I walked up and down the drive way a couple times. I haven't been able to walk much the past 2 months. So walking a steady pace, I am sad to say my heart rate went up and I almost felt out of breath, but not quite.

Hopefully everything comes back fast.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Update. 16 Days Post Op

I think I have a virus, started feeling bad yesterday. Chill bumps, I get hot then cold, feel really bad, and a tiny bit of a sore throat. And even if I sleep a lot during the day, I still feel tired and drained.

Last time I had surgery in 2010 or 2011 I remember I got a virus about two weeks after surgery.

Back pain is slowly improving. Been walking since Wednesdy. Slowly increasing distance each day.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Hang in there. Recovery from surgery blows as you already know. Just take care of yourself and rest.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Are you allowed to take Vit C? If you are then if you can get in some good high doses I'm sure that will help you to feel better faster.

Great news with the walking, really happy for you man. That's awesome, I'm hoping it will all start to get easier for you from here on in.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Hang in there. Recovery from surgery blows as you already know. Just take care of yourself and rest.

Glad you are walking again brother. Good luck!

Are you allowed to take Vit C? If you are then if you can get in some good high doses I'm sure that will help you to feel better faster.

Great news with the walking, really happy for you man. That's awesome, I'm hoping it will all start to get easier for you from here on in.

Thanks doods.

I have some vitamin C on the counter. Ill take some. Thanks for the tip man.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I have some vitamin C on the counter. Ill take some. Thanks for the tip man.
Take it until it gives you the shits ~ that's when you know you have reached your limits. For most people that's around 5,000-8,000mg/day.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Take it until it gives you the shits ~ that's when you know you have reached your limits. For most people that's around 5,000-8,000mg/day.

Haha thanks.

I noticed that last time I took it you have to be careful with the dose.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I was just given some advice that I might not be sick, it might be from the surgery and body trying to deal with pain.

I noticed ibuprofen makes it better. So I'm not sure.

It may not be a virus. Ill update more later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic