arcticranger
What's New?

Tunes for Training

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
All That Remains- The Last Time, and Two weeks are good ones
Hollywood Undead- Undead..Just the lyrics induce a good rage that creates God-like strength. I think one of my favorite song lyrics of any song is, "I'm like gold motherfucker there's a price to pay, yeah I'm like God motherfucker and it's judgement day"...either that or, "By now, no doubt that we were heading south
I guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth" from Nickelback-Animals, but that's more of a donkey-calf raise song, ya know?

I got sick of hearing adele blaring in the wieght room about how she cant get a man cause she is fat.

I disagree. I think she's personifying chocolate cake and singing to it.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
So I just watched the link you posted for Suicide Silence-You Only Live Once, couldn't get over the fact that the singer looks like some white trash justin beiber bitch. Ruined the song.

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
So I just watched the link you posted for Suicide Silence-You Only Live Once, couldn't get over the fact that the singer looks like some white trash justin beiber bitch. Ruined the song.
HAHAHAHA thats funny man yeah he is pretty scrawny.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Disturbed
Rammstein

These are 2 of my favorite bands to listen to when lifting.

Had to add this b/c the video is fucking awesome. Never thought Snow White was like that did ya?, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
A7X (Older Stuff more) Atreyu, Bullet, Arch Enemy; Children Of Bodom, Cher, Maiden, Nevermore, Nocturnal Rites, Demmu Borgir, Strapping Young Lad; Dio; Helloween.

First song that I listen too; this is a chick singer.
Arch Enemy - End of the Line Studio - YouTube

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
surprised no one has mentioned tupac
i mostly listen to rap/ hip hop and some other random stuff like bullet for my valentine
young buck
young jeezy
tech n9ne
game n eminem
one my fav tracks right now is niggaz in paris - jayz&kanye - killer beat ;D

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hatebreed, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society, Pantera, Metallica, Saliva, Five Finger Death Punch, Fear Factory, Lamb of God...you get the drift.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
you guys ever see Rammstein live. fuckin sick! one of the best shows i've ever seen in my life. pyrotechnics are amazing. Slipknot would be a close second...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
welcome to Albany/Troycore bitches! thats actually my scrawny ass in the wife beater at the beginning screaming in to the mic (pre prison tats. lol):

Troycore at its finest right here. i was at this show as well before the Duster got shut down. you'll see me on the far left of the screen with the backwards hat playing crowd control. lol. thats my boy Greg aka Tiny on the vocals and my homie Granchez on lead guitar

and last but not least...my peeps
(RIP Hudson Duster)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic