Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Truth about Steroid Expert Anthony Roberts

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Where's that vid of Anthony Connors hard at work?

Slic.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
truth is revealed everytime. why fake it?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember scratching my head a bit when he was an "expert" on SSB, and he started saying crap like use of HCG is stupid and using it means you must be gay. His rationale, Dr. Crisler is gay and wants to see guys with large nut saks....

Quite scientific, I must say.

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
I remember scratching my head a bit when he was an "expert" on SSB, and he started saying crap like use of HCG is stupid and using it means you must be gay. His rationale, Dr. Crisler is gay and wants to see guys with large nut saks....

Quite scientific, I must say.
He was not there for very long....A good deal of the staff did not see eye to eye with some of his concepts and attitude...P

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He was not there for very long....A good deal of the staff did not see eye to eye with some of his concepts and attitude...P

Yep. To say he's got an attitude is an understatement. He's got an inferiority complex like nobody else. How the hell does someone go through life with everything being some stupid dick measuring contest is beyond me.

Anybody who tells you how great they are must not feel very confident that you'll be able to figure that out for yourself!

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
I remember me and this guy use to go head to head all the time on the boards. He was always exposing shit and saying he did it for the community. He was and is a virus to the boards. He's a little wormy guy also, looked like he would be a yoga teacher. He really came after OSBB when Pecs and I where getting the board going. Just a loser IMO that needed to get laid. He cared more about the name he could make for himself in the public than the actually brothers of iron in the struggle.

Much respect,
GR

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
My gramma reads Anthony Roberts just to see what his panties are in a knot about today

Image1.png

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
This dood lives like 5 minutes away from me and i never EVER seen or heard of this prick at all in any gym including strong and shapely. Hes an internet warrior indeeed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic