Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
it all comes out in the wash dont it?
great thread Admin!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
hes no worst then that assclown that proclaims himself a dr...DR.STEVENS....Hes another surporter of scammers..One being WP...aka world phram....good write up adim......dw

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I was blown away by his list and more so about Irish.

I almost forgot about him that's for the reminder the reminder of be careful what you say about people because there are many nuts out there AR is not the only one he is one of many.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Wow what a rat....Hasbrouke Hieghts is literally walking distance from me.... Bayonne bombers I should go to a game and pull his card...douche bag

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
i may be wrong , my memory is going to shit these days but that whole 1st part about rugby and the school sounds just like the mod fonz that was on elitefitness a long time ago , does anyone else remember that deal ?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
awww he can hang with ass freckles or gator mcjunky or a few others,,why the hate....bawahahaha

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
And guess who promotes him and reffers to him on his site,
wait for it
wait for it.........
NEEDTOGETAAS.........thats who!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
awww he can hang with ass freckles or gator mcjunky or a few others,,why the hate....bawahahaha

Yup they are peas in a pod and would not be surprised if AR joined up at IL and posted his drivel over there not to mention raking in the bucks from the losers that inhabit those boards.

wait for it
wait for it.........

Another retard who believes in that crap of AR's

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Whats funny is as much dumb shit as this guy has said and done, and as many people who are just like him who you think he would be all good with, they hate each other...even losers cant stand other losers...amazing.

P

PECS

Aug 20, 2011
Also take into consideration, a few years back, he gave his girlfriend at the time Jerzey some real shitty T3 advice and damn near shut her thyroid down for good... No one should ever listen to the fool.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Dangerous misinformation. I have often wondered why he had the following he did and more over why his BS was allowed to proliferate the boards. I'm glad his true character is coming to light, true schmuck for what he did to Irish and many others. Hope this will send a shock-wave through the boards and enlighten some people.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
wait for it
wait for it.........
That in itself speaks of what ype of a person needtogetaas is.I do not know him nor do I care to.ANYONE who speaks highly of Anthony Roberts is a tard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic