Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

trust issues and not settling down

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
am i wrong for wanting to enjoy my youth and date a bunch of hot women?

i feel at times settling down and having fun are complete opposites.

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
FUCK IT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOME ARMOR CAUSE IF YOU BANGIN ALOT OF CHICKS THE ODDS ARE 1 out of every 4 HAS SOME FORM OF STD :D

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Noone says you have to get married. If your idea of fun is going out to bars, parties and clubs picking up women at the end of the night and meeting them that way, then go for it. I look at woman from a different perspective, I'd rather be intimate. I'm not disagreeing with you by any means bro, you need to do what you feel is best for you.

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
i feel you til, and for a very long time i did things to make others happy, in return i was miserable in return.

took me a very very long time to become heartless........but now it feels second nature as fucked up as it sounds.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
i feel you til, and for a very long time i did things to make others happy, in return i was miserable in return.

took me a very very long time to become heartless........but now it feels second nature as fucked up as it sounds.

Sorry to hear that bro. You already know how it goes. Focus on things that matter, get some goals you have down. Then hopefully you end up in the right places.

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
yeah goals are needed. i just never learned to deal with my emotions, so i just cut them out if they become too much.........not worth a case.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
some of us are able to have our cake and eat it too. shit, i'm getting married this year and still have a stable of strippers and sluts all across the state. its just a matter of finding the right bitch to "settle down" with.
i keep the good girl at home and do wtf i want. she dont ask questions and she dont wanna know. as long as i come home to her thats all that matters. it helps to be a master manipulator too. anytime i've been caught cheating i had them convinced it was something THEY did wrong and by the end of the conversation they're apologizing to me!
i dont allow myself to fall in love or to depend on a woman and life (and relationships) are so much easier that way. women (men too) cant be trusted and 90-something percent of marriages end in divorce. nothing lasts forever so just enjoy what you got while you got it. shit, i introduce my girl as my "next ex" for a reason. i know how this story ends...
break em down and build em back up from scratch. in the end they may hate me for it, but they also thank me for making them stronger in the long run

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
am i wrong for wanting to enjoy my youth and date a bunch of hot women?

i feel at times settling down and having fun are complete opposites.

ive never heard anyone say on their death bed "i wish i had less sex with hot women"

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
some of us are able to have our cake and eat it too. shit, i'm getting married this year and still have a stable of strippers and sluts all across the state. its just a matter of finding the right bitch to "settle down" with.
i keep the good girl at home and do wtf i want. she dont ask questions and she dont wanna know. as long as i come home to her thats all that matters. it helps to be a master manipulator too. anytime i've been caught cheating i had them convinced it was something THEY did wrong and by the end of the conversation they're apologizing to me!
i dont allow myself to fall in love or to depend on a woman and life (and relationships) are so much easier that way. women (men too) cant be trusted and 90-something percent of marriages end in divorce. nothing lasts forever so just enjoy what you got while you got it. shit, i introduce my girl as my "next ex" for a reason. i know how this story ends...
break em down and build em back up from scratch. in the end they may hate me for it, but they also thank me for making them stronger in the long run

i like that.........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic