Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trump is a Loser

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
unfortunately the electoral college is here to stay.
I think it's a fortunate thing that it's here to stay. Otherwise there is not a fair representation of the whole country. The map below shows 50% of the population of the United States living in the very few counties that are shaded in. I do not want them dictating the future of our country.

map%20of%20us%2050%20percent%20.png

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If that map is legit, I need to move. I live in one of the shaded counties, but I could use the space.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
No, you've got me all wrong. I'm not leaving the country, just seeing that there is still open space makes me want some.

OT. Any person who declared intention to leave the country if one canidate or another wins should be required to do so. Bye

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
No, you've got me all wrong. I'm not leaving the country, just seeing that there is still open space makes me want some.

OT. Any person who declared intention to leave the country if one canidate or another wins should be required to do so. Bye
thank god baconman

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm gonna have to stick with God's government!!!!.... I haven't seen one of man's work yet out of 4,000 years or so of recorded history on the subject....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I think it's a fortunate thing that it's here to stay. Otherwise there is not a fair representation of the whole country. The map below shows 50% of the population of the United States living in the very few counties that are shaded in. I do not want them dictating the future of our country.

i agree. well said

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Gman, Trump has no chance getting into the White House, u can preach all u want, Its not going to happen....Now get back to cleaning out Raidens taco cart

Looks like thats all he needed, was a chance and BOOM

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
From Troopergate, Travelgate, Cattles future trading, Whitehouse furniture, Vince Foster death and missing record finding their way to Hillary's office, Benghazi, Crucifying the women bill fucked, Bill pardoning Hillary allies, email server, Foundation quid pro quo.. This is just from memory of me listening to news for last 30 years. Do you actually think they could have come up with a candidate with LESS baggage? They didn't try very hard OR they thought the masses didn't remember this shit and are stupid(which they do think). It boggles my mind that anyone with a brain could trust this person with the best interests of our country. You may think Trump is a crass loud mouth egomaniac, but you can tell he loves his country.

Then the DNC colludes with MSNBC to maximize air time for Trump so she will look better than he does. They thought he would scuttle himselft. But instead, Trump with zero experience makes a FIRST TIME run for the whitehouse on 100 million dollars, 10x less than Hillary spent, and makes it against a life time crony with 30 years at the helm with virtually no product to show for except renaming a post office and a money laundering foundation for the world to buy favors from the Clinton machine. So glad this polictical machine was cut down by Trump. Our country should NOT be for sale to other countries like the Clintons were doing.

Next step is the shutting down that foundation.

And with that I end this message with the following video.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/797412786062192641?embed_source=facebook

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

the president doesn't exist to equally represent each square inch of dirt.

the president exists to represent each human being.

if everyone in the country moved to California then California should have 100% of the vote.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic