RalfKelleh
What's New?

Trump is a Loser

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i agree. well said

i actually don't believe that you agree.

you agree in this instance because trump won the election even though hillary had ~2 MILLION more votes.

if the opposite had happened you would have been furious.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
All I know is, you keep doing what you are doing you keep getting what you are getting. I would rather die trying to be better than bumping along the bottom, a subject of the state. Had the crooked bitch won, I might have had to split her wig. She is pure trash.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
the president doesn't exist to equally represent each square inch of dirt.

the president exists to represent each human being.

if everyone in the country moved to California then California should have 100% of the vote.

Well thank God that 100% don't live in California. But to your point, that's not how our founding fathers set this country up. They are the ones who implemented the electoral college. It's a shame that you don't like it, but that's how our country works. Personally, I think it's brilliant. One of the reasons it was done is to prevent the tyranny of the majority.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
i actually don't believe that you agree.

you agree in this instance because trump won the election even though hillary had ~2 MILLION more votes.

if the opposite had happened you would have been furious.

you are wrong.
i'm a big believer in the electoral college.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I don't remember Democrats disliking the electoral vote prior to Nov 8th...in fact, they were for it. lol

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If you throw out california, She loses both.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
That shit always bothered me. Seems like whoever gets the most votes should win, no matter which one you like, and no matter which every 4 yr election you wanna discuss. But we have that mysterious electoral college thing, wtf with that?

In this case, and in 2000 when Gore edged Bush jr by a molecule but lost anyway, it hardly matters. That's the other thing that bothers me, with over 100 million ppl voting, and a near 50-50 split, somebody, actually millions of somebodies, will always feel like they lost. I'm American and grateful, but that parliamentary system a few of our global cousins have seems to keep things up for more frequent review by the voters.
no, this is why we are not a democratic country... we are a republic, that way all voices are heard, not just the loudest...

Attachments

• electoral college.jpg
    electoral college.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 149
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
no, this is why we are not a democratic country... we are a republic, that way all voices are heard, not just the loudest...

rawdeal has posted he's well aware of all this and understands the electoral college, republic vs democracy but still believes in the popular vote.

im not sure why he asked the question something like "what's up with this mysterious electoral college thing?" in his post.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I may be mistaken but didn't Bernie Win the most "delegates" but then Hillary trumped (no pun intended) using SUPER Delegates.. this is the same thing. If she did not use the Super D's she would not have been the candidate Sanders would. Now that she lost they want things to be more popular which again in the Primaries Sanders had the more votes but was beat because the Super D's are worth more.

You can't have both ways.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
rawdeal has posted he's well aware of all this and understands the electoral college, republic vs democracy but still believes in the popular vote.

im not sure why he asked the question something like "what's up with this mysterious electoral college thing?" in his post.

so he is simply being contrary to the laws put forth in our Republic... it's not like the dems changed the rules regarding over riding the minority/majority... oh wait they did, and the next 4-8 ys are going to be hell for the dems that oppose the direction the country is now going..

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
so he is simply being contrary to the laws put forth in our Republic... it's not like the dems changed the rules regarding over riding the minority/majority... oh wait they did, and the next 4-8 ys are going to be hell for the dems that oppose the direction the country is now going..

correct. my guess is rawdeal doesn't like our republic system and wants a pure democracy. if that's what people want then they should start a campaign to amend the US Constitution because that's the only way it'll happen.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Looks like a win for the people of carrier a/c company thanks to Trump.

what did obama do to try to save those 1000 jobs?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic