Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Trolling the squat rack?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I stare at girls all day long in the gym. If you say you don't then your either lying, gay, or weird. You just have to know how to use the mirrors and be subtle about it. Guys that make it obvious are morons. 90% of the girls love the attention, why the **** do you think they are wearing tight ass clothes that come all the way up to their asses? You think they wear that for comfort? Give me a ****in break. Some of you guys " I don't ever look I go to train" yeah ok, hey guess what your a homo. I focus on my workouts to but I never miss a hot girl, ever. I could be getting shot at and I'd still be able to tell you in detail what the girls ass looked like that was 20 feet away from me.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I dont get mad when people look, but if someone is outright staring at me or my wife or blatantly disrepecting us it's going the **** down. Anytime, any ****ing where. You've gotta confront this piece of shit, if your in southeastern virginia area Mrs. Superman or I will more than happily do it for you. I hate mother****ers that do shit like that pisses me off

Get the **** outta here, nobody is lookin at you your a ****in dude.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I do Romanians right in front of the free weights. I like to get them all freaked out and staring at each other not knowing what to do. Haha all the toll bags

You should start coming to my gym....:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic