Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
creepy-smile-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2718.gif

k, that's not creepy! LOL

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Ic...just as I suspected. He's a creep but with a good excuse lol

lol, to be honest I wouldn't know as I keep my head down and do work. I have my gym buddies that I chat a sec with and that's it. I have had a stranger tell one of my gym buddies after spotting me on DB presses, man she's strong....................that's what I like to hear, and I did see him staring at me in the mirror but it was because he was impressed :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
It's those damn yoga pants. But I want to make it clear that even though I am 56 I am not a creepy old man.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
there is definitely a difference in a stare of respect vs. stare of pigness....lol

The only attention I want in the gym is exactly what I get....respect!:)

Some of it has to do with the way you are dressed and the exercise you are doing. Squats and abductor/adductor machines ( I call these good girl/bad girls) always draw male attention when women do them.

For some women they come dressed like skanks to the gym. Parading their bodies around and attracting attention and then getting pissed off when a guy looks. Guys do it too..I see college kids all the time in skanktops and short shorts..trying to show off every single thing they have. Or they are wearing "wife beaters" aka Italian Tuxedo's to the gym. Its ridiculous.

Granted, the gym draws in so many creepy people as is, it's going to happen even if you are dressed respectfully. This is why they make mens/womens only gyms. But even then you risk getting stared at/stalked by someone of the same gender who is creepy. Certainly it is probably less risk.

I for one would prefer to work at a guys only gym, but even then 50% of guys in a gym annoy me as well.

I just wear this shirt when I go to gyms where people like to talk and approach you. I for one am gym anti-social.

or wear this one?

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Let's cut to the chase. If staring at a hot chick squatting at the gym makes me a creep then I'm a creep. There's no one guy in here that hasn't done that. Some are just better at it than others, have good excuses, and/or don't get caught.

I'm sure Jenner would be calling me a pervert for sure if we ever crossed paths. I'd be the center of another thread in the female forum.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Let's cut to the chase. If staring at a hot chick squatting at the gym makes me a creep then I'm a creep. There's no one guy in here that hasn't done that. Some are just better at it than others, have good excuses, and/or don't get caught.

I'm sure Jenner would be calling me a pervert for sure if we ever crossed paths. I'd be the center of another thread in the female forum.

I am good at it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
lol, to be honest I wouldn't know as I keep my head down and do work. I have my gym buddies that I chat a sec with and that's it. I have had a stranger tell one of my gym buddies after spotting me on DB presses, man she's strong....................that's what I like to hear, and I did see him staring at me in the mirror but it was because he was impressed :)

Ahaaa!! So you were staring at him!! I'm disappointed and possibly hurt Jen....lol

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I do Romanians right in front of the free weights. I like to get them all freaked out and staring at each other not knowing what to do. Haha all the toll bags

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic