Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

triceps training tip Ben Pakulski

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Looks good! thanks for Sharing! Makes perfect sense and hopefully will help ease my elbow discomfort when I train triceps.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Interesting concept will have to try this

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing! Dude is jacked!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Isn't that the guy off of generation iron that's being trained and mapped by scientists so he hits his optimal growth points?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
His nipples are crooked

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
good tips..im gonna try that

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've been preaching Ben Pakulski around here for a while now. I ran his MI40 program with marginal results. The program is 100% sarcoplasmic gains. Your not going to get strong on it. Not to say I didn't like it. I learned a lot of new tricks. However, when you have been training for years, you know what works for your body. To forget everything you have learned and put your faith 100% in someone else's program is, in a way, counterproductive. I still use some of his stuff. This happens to be one that I like and still use.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I've been preaching Ben Pakulski around here for a while now. I ran his MI40 program with marginal results. The program is 100% sarcoplasmic gains. Your not going to get strong on it. Not to say I didn't like it. I learned a lot of new tricks. However, when you have been training for years, you know what works for your body. To forget everything you have learned and put your faith 100% in someone else's program is, in a way, counterproductive. I still use some of his stuff. This happens to be one that I like and still use.
Yea i like Bens stuff too, makes alot of sense of what he is talking about. He has a good one on bicep training i like too, when you get close to top of the movement turn your pinky up and outward while contracting a good squeeze. I did it and felt it pretty damn good.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yea i like Bens stuff too, makes alot of sense of what he is talking about. He has a good one on bicep training i like too, when you get close to top of the movement turn your pinky up and outward while contracting a good squeeze. I did it and felt it pretty damn good.

Its a good way to ensure you are supinating hard. Have you tried the cable curls behind the head? Anyway, it all gets some new fibers firing but ya gotta have heavy days. Ya know?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its a good way to ensure you are supinating hard. Have you tried the cable curls behind the head? Anyway, it all gets some new fibers firing but ya gotta have heavy days. Ya know?

Cable curls behind head, for bis or tris? Trying to picture in my mind how its done lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic