Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I get solid results on 50mg/day tren a with little to no sides...

This^^^^ I'm on my first run with tren at 50mg ace a day and absolutely love it. Very little sides. I get the night sweats a bit but they have gotten better. I used to do the same thing, waking up to change clothes in the middle of the night. It does suck doing this, but then I thought, hey I'm shedding fat while I sleep and recovering muscles. So I can definitely deal with it LOL

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I was thinking tren again and the insomnia. I start with 50mg/day then 75mg/day then the insomnia kicks in at 100mg/day then the last two weeks 150-200mg/day in BID dosing. I always do bilateral with tren and get night sweats(sleep on beach towel and have fan to dry 1500 count sheets) and insomnia. I like etizolam from discofood and you better get it before it's illegal to sell in UK.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well I took the Step into the dark side tonite and pinned TREN E !!! Went smooth, and had a touch of the cough but nothing too crazy . Well the Trensomnia is keeping me up and sweating like a pig but hey I guess I'm used to it !!! Hope the TREN E can help me get over this plateau and help me continue to get gains !!!

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Try watching carbs before bed or later at night that should help some with the night sweats. The sleep is hard one. Try the usuals like GABA, melatonin, gh, zma, valerian, 5-htp
All can help with sleep with GABA and melatonin combo being my fav.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I do have some sleep aids coming , a few samples to see which one works best for me !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
What's up bros , updating the Tren E usage !! I had to stop the cycle b4 I got fully started because of a back strain , but I've successfully been on cycle goin on my 5th week .
The Tren E is ****in GREAT !!! I find that every week my strength has increased, muscle development has increased, weight has been goin up slowly but surely !!! Of course there are the sides. I don't have that bad nite sweats as often but Insomnia still kicks my ass, although not as much as b4. I believe this is because bloods are becoming more stable !!!
One thing I do want to ask and put out there, does appetite get affected with Tren use ? I've researched and read up on it and have gotten mixed reviews on this. My appetite is good and I do take Peptides to help with this, but I've noticed that when eating a meal, I'll stop short of finishing the meal and come back to it later to consume the rest. So just leads me to think it could put some type of hold on a persons appetite ??
My aggression is crazy !!! I'm on edge and it just seems the littlest things set me off. With that being said tho, I can withstand the urge to punch people in the face. I think Tren does increase rage, which is good in the gym, but if u can't control it , it's not for u . I have no problem controlling my emotions , especially when they get tested and pushed to the max !!!
My run consists of 950mgs of Test E, 800mgs of Tren E, 600mgs of Deca, 300mgs of Test Base/Dbol blend, EW, & 50mgs of Drol/Dbol blend tabs on workout days only .
i will be tapering off the Deca after maybe week 8 or 9 , depending, any suggestions ? Was thinking of adding in EQ after that ? And I do take aromasin and nolvadex e3d for gyno, as I'm prone , and Proviron for libido !!!
I wanted to try Tri-Tren but have only found 1 source w/ legit gear. Any1 know another spot ?

Last edited:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Tren is awesome! Glad the sides are manageable and you haven't lost it, haha! I would just stick with deca for 16wk min. Keep pounding the iron like a animal!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Tren is awesome! Glad the sides are manageable and you haven't lost it, haha! I would just stick with deca for 16wk min. Keep pounding the iron like a animal!

Will do 5.0 !!! I might just do that , but like I said I'll let my body dictate that u know . If for some reason something has or should change , I'll switch it up !

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I started with a low dose this cycle (200mg Tren E per week) and ran that for 10 weeks. Had insomnia for the first 5 weeks then mellowed out. After 10 weeks I increased to 400mg per week and it seemed to help with the insomnia by starting low and increasing. The night sweats are horrible at 400 per week for me though!

I was running Tren A @ 700mg per week and never had insomnia one time, not sure why.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I started with a low dose this cycle (200mg Tren E per week) and ran that for 10 weeks. Had insomnia for the first 5 weeks then mellowed out. After 10 weeks I increased to 400mg per week and it seemed to help with the insomnia by starting low and increasing. The night sweats are horrible at 400 per week for me though!

I was running Tren A @ 700mg per week and never had insomnia one time, not sure why.

U know what tho, when I was running Tren A, I had insomnia, nite sweats, but the aggression was very suttle ! With the Tren E , nite sweats aren't that bad , insomnia kicks my back side and aggression is off the charts , I mean I literally get angry at the most little things lol !!!
But it's gonna be interesting to see the outcome !!!

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
U know what tho, when I was running Tren A, I had insomnia, nite sweats, but the aggression was very suttle ! With the Tren E , nite sweats aren't that bad , insomnia kicks my back side and aggression is off the charts , I mean I literally get angry at the most little things lol !!!
But it's gonna be interesting to see the outcome !!!
Yea my tren e aggression if really bad compared to tren a. It's crazy how these compounds can be so different for everyone. I have some sleep aids if you need it, just hit me up on EG.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Yea my tren e aggression if really bad compared to tren a. It's crazy how these compounds can be so different for everyone. I have some sleep aids if you need it, just hit me up on EG.

Will do AK !!! Thank you for the offer, any help I can get to help w/ sleep is def welcome !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic