Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Had to change my shirt twice last nite, and my aggression is peaking everyday . But I'm liking the way my body is looking . No Pain No Gain right !!!
**** it I guess I'll just deal with it and just rock the gym when I get there **** it !

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
What's up whoevers up !!! Up again can't sleep and sweatin like a water fountain !!!
oh trensomnia how I hate thee lol !

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
What's up whoevers up !!! Up again can't sleep and sweatin like a water fountain !!!
oh trensomnia how I hate thee lol !
but u look good right..so fuk it

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Yea bro the results speak for themselves. I'm actually doin a bulk w Tren A , which some dudes believe is t possible , I say BS , it is because I'm doin it and gaining !!!
Difference is I have a harder more defined looked and I like it , it def helps if ur diet is on point with what ur needs are. That's what I think most don't get . They expect to lose weight because they believe that all they can do with Tren A! Do more homework , ITS NOT !!!
ill be jumping to Tren E soon , we'll see how that works out !!!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I'm good up to about 60mgs ED. After that the insomnia stops creeping in. I can tolerate it till I get to 100. That's way too much for me.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm good up to about 60mgs ED. After that the insomnia stops creeping in. I can tolerate it till I get to 100. That's way too much for me.

Lots do Tren A ED , which is said to call down the sides . It's prob true but I'm running it EOD at 100mgs each pin .
I hardly ever sleep , even off TREN , so it is what it is !!
Looking forward to hitting up the TREN E and see where it goes !!
I'll def post up when I run the TREN !!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lots do Tren A ED , which is said to call down the sides . It's prob true but I'm running it EOD at 100mgs each pin .
I hardly ever sleep , even off TREN , so it is what it is !!
Looking forward to hitting up the TREN E and see where it goes !!
I'll def post up when I run the TREN !!!

This is my first run with tren and I was worried of the sides. I'm pinning ace ED at 50mg and love it. Sides have been minimal and easily bearable. Night sweats suck and sometimes just feel like I need tons of carbs, a little irritable at times, but nothing serious. It's been a great run.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Hey what's up ID !!! I'm here awake AGAIN , changed my shirt and pillow case , ****in sweat plan sucks !!!
Does anybody think the sides , trensomnia , will subside some when I start up w Tren E after I e already got my body used to the Tren A !??!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Hey what's up ID !!! I'm here awake AGAIN , changed my shirt and pillow case , ****in sweat plan sucks !!!
Does anybody think the sides , trensomnia , will subside some when I start up w Tren E after I e already got my body used to the Tren A !??!
IMO, It won't be the switch. I just think that the sides subside a bit the l ok long e you are running Tren.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
IMO, It won't be the switch. I just think that the sides subside a bit the l ok long e you are running Tren.

Makes sense !!! Still a noob to this, it's my first real Tren run of any kind so questions I'm gonna ask !!! I dabbed in alittle Tren b4 this but with a blend and it was great .
I find my irritation level get from 0-60 in no time and find myself taking breathers to be able and calm down lol.
But def gonna be on this run for a while and see how results come. Already added on a good amount of weight w Tren A and some other compounds . But I staying eating and eating , it's like I can't get enough food !!!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Eat! You won't get fat while running Tren
Well you shouldn't unless you are eating nothing but crap

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I get solid results on 50mg/day tren a with little to no sides...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic