RalfKelleh
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Ahhhh Goodmorning ID !!!
Up again but it has gotten better !!! I'll be trying a special Tren E 400 that I acquired thru a bud of mine !!!
Let's see how that works for me !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
The story continues !!!
My Tren E run was great , but along the way I heard of this elusive Tri-Tren . Well did some research and found a reputable source for the compound .
So far I have pinned it twice and the gear is smooth as glass . To early to tell what the outcome will be as far as muscle gains and such, but aggression is DEF there, Trensomnia saids hello to me at nite since starting, oh and the changing of the T shirt ritual throughout the nite has become my new religion !!! Def Tren !!!
Will keep this thread goin as far as muscle gains etc ...

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Maybe some of u out there can agree , but is the Trensomnia worse w/ Tri Tren than w/ either A or E ???
I've must of got outta bed tonite literally 10 times !!! Im
mot sure if that's a normal thing with this compound or if it's just that's body has to get used to it ???

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I just finished running tren e and found sleep difficult at the beginning but after a few weeks all fine well the sweeting was there through the whole duration but I cruised on 200ml a week.For my next cycle it will be test and tren.I never used tren a so I can't comment on it

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well I did the switch to Tri-Tren and this will be my 3rd week . All is well and things are improving , weight/strength/size !!!
i abruptly stopped my last cycle because of an infection and a nice 3 day stay at the hospital . Before the hospital I wasn't eatin good for almost 3 weeks and it really ****er me up .
But , " Im Back " and its good to finally feel better !!!
I'm not backing down from this one no matter what !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Tri Tren is great !! Along w/ the other things I'm takin, it's proven to be a go to and deadly cycle !!
Although the sides are tough, the results are transforming my body into a machine !!!
I've also found that w/ more frequent pinning the blood levels are stabilizing and sides are becoming less frequent !!!
This is week 4 and I have a long way to go for my goal, but am gonna do this , super focused more than ever !!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well I did the switch to Tri-Tren and this will be my 3rd week . All is well and things are improving , weight/strength/size !!!
i abruptly stopped my last cycle because of an infection and a nice 3 day stay at the hospital . Before the hospital I wasn't eatin good for almost 3 weeks and it really ****er me up .
But , " Im Back " and its good to finally feel better !!!
I'm not backing down from this one no matter what !!!
What kind of infection?

M

Mp123

May 1, 2015
That and the night sweats are great. Try a sleep aid to help keep you asleep. My doc has me on one and it works great.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
What kind of infection?

I had a stomach infection and couldn't keep food down. Along w/ that they ( my doctor ) thinks I may have an ulcer . But without doin the whole camera down the throat thing they can't say . And also had a bad sinus infection that had my face swollen. So I had antibiotics and carafate for 2 weeks !!!
My liver enzymes were slightly elevated as well. Could very well be because of the viral infection , but I'm takin TUDCA/NAC religiously and hard apple cider vinegar w/ lemon juice and water once sometimes twice a day .
So I was in pretty bad shape for a while !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That and the night sweats are great. Try a sleep aid to help keep you asleep. My doc has me on one and it works great.

Well I bought some V Root, GABA Root, and melatonin, and I find if I take them b4 bed it helps me sleep throughout most of the nite .

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I'm on tren a 100 mg EOD, along with other things, but I sleep good, I do get night sweats, but that I can deal with, what sucks the most for me, is wanting to **** everything on two legs...lolfor me that is the worst of the side effects....

I have used ambian, melatonan, beer and codine, try them and find what works better for you....

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm on tren a 100 mg EOD, along with other things, but I sleep good, I do get night sweats, but that I can deal with, what sucks the most for me, is wanting to **** everything on two legs...lolfor me that is the worst of the side effects....

I have used ambian, melatonan, beer and codine, try them and find what works better for you....

If I wasn't on some serious shit about my cycle , I would prob go out for a few beers . But I'm seeing my body transform and I want to see how far I can take this run !!
Its actually week 3 for me , felt like more than that .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic