Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren question.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Yeah I know, me and my stupid decisions.
So if any of you have read my other posts you know I'm pretty much a TRT+/baby cycle kinda guy.
So my question is kinda multilayered so I'm going to articulate it as good as I can. And no, telling me "that's a horrible idea" isn't gonna work. Lol.
So here it is. My curiosity about this compound is related to its psychoactive properties. So I am going to do a baby cycle. Im going to run tren ace. I've read real cycles start in the realm of 300-500mg/wk. Howeverrrr, I was wondering how low I can push the tren down and still get the mental feels from it? Also I recall another mention a tren only run and said it was a good experience. Curious if I should give that a shot or maybe do the 300mg tren and drop my test down lower? I think I could have reduced this question down to what's the minimum effective dose? anyhow. . Any input?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What is your goal?

I ran 10mg/d, sub-q, almost 2 years ago, and felt it. I'm mostly just trt+ as well. I was using 20mg/d of test sub-q with it. Unless you are pushing the boundaries in the upper echelon of competing, I don't think high doses are needed. I've ran upward of 100-150mg/d as a side note....many years back when we were converting our tren from pellets.

Tren shines mostly in cutting phases in my opinion, and from my own experiences, and I took a shit ton of it for many years. It works any way you take it, but I like it mainly for cutting, or giving a better look at maintenance. I prefer other compounds for 'bulking' phases, personally.

Going 20-25mg/d sub-q would be a great first run with it in my opinion...after all these years. <-----yes, low pussy doses.

BUT, again, that depends on what your goals are.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Brother I don't know where you have been researching that states cycles start in the realm of 300-500 mg a week, but you need to stay away from those sites. The original tren was parabolan aka tren hex and the pro bodybuilders were using two to three 76 mg amps a week. That is 150-220 mg and tren hex has a much larger ester weight than tren ace. Meaning, you really are only getting about 75% of the tren from hex that you would from ace.

Guys win their pro cards on just 150 mg of tren ace a week. However, I have seen guys use 500 mg a week who cannot win a regional overall. Just remember it is a tool for your toolbox. Everyone is different in how they respond. Tren is one of the most toxic things we put in our bodies, so it needs to be shown some respect. Like BMJ stated, I would really only use this in a cut and I mean that as in contest prep. I have never talked to anyone who did not experience side effects. Even at the lower doses. A little bit loss in sleep (or a lot), additional aggression, sweats, increase in BP, increase in RBC/HCT/hemoglobin (most don't realize, because they are afraid to get bloodwork), increase in liver enzymes, decrease in kidney function, etc...

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
300 ace a week is a fucking hurricane. Who ever told you to start there is a fucking idiot. If you really want to dance with the devil start sensible like 75 a week n see what it does for you , then if you want a bit more go to 100 n so on ... its not a compound you just shove 3/500 mgs in you and you hope for the best ,, its really not.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You're looking for a dose where you can "feel" it? I can be an a-hole on 0mg of tren. Adding it in raises your a-hole factor logarithmically, LOL

Some people say they feel like king of the world while on tren. Whatever. It does amazing things for body recomposition, and makes my prostate swell up. So I'm the king of the world, while peeing very slowly in the toilet many times per day.

10mg ED or 25mg EOD is enough to "feel" it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL.. I broke a kitchen table on tren. And a chair… Also ripped out bushes and gave my landscaping a whole new look..not in a good way…. lol some of you might remember those days.

To @FlimsyLimbs what the heck are you reading? I’m sure you don’t have a death wish… you don’t need more than 25 EOD or total 75 a week. You will feel it and the more you do the worse the sides, and everyone gets the sides depending on which esters you are using.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
What "mental feels" are you trying to get from tren? Be careful, as the only mental feels I got were anger and generally being pissed 24 hours per day. I never believed in roid rage until I used tren... I would fly off the handle at the slightest thing... and I'm a very laid back guy... figured this wasn't the right compound for me. It sucks though, as tren ace at 75 to 100 mgs EOD rapidly changed my physique, as in you could tell the postive difference from day to day.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
OP that’s a horrible idea. Whatever info source is suggesting 300-500mg EW if tren, especially as a first timer, is a very poor source of information. All down side no upside.

Like GF said, even most pro level guys don’t go that high. As an example a friend and mentor of mine has been on the pro stage for 10 years including 8 olympias said he runs 150mg tren ace a week. I told him I was running 300 in contest prep and he about came out of his shoes. And it was my 15th tren cycle over 15 years.

I have ever better training and nutrition programming this year and I’m gonna keep it at 50mg EOD.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I tried tren for the first time over the summer. It was a horrible experience! I've never had any anxiety issues ever!
Tren put me at an anxiety level of 10/10. I'll never touch it again.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Whoa I didn't expect that much feedback.

I'm gonna try to answer these questions in no particular order

I guess my goal is really experience the hype. Cutting some body fat without having to starve myself to death was a pretty nice pull also.

That 300-500 dosage is just kinda what I've been seeing around the bb and hormone augmentation groups/forums.

The "feels" I was wanting to experience is actually the aggression. I'm pretty passive and I kind want to observe my behavior. I'm not really worried about ranging out. In a previous life I used to run grams of heavy stims per day and not sleep for days on end and I never snapped. I did have some strange thoughts but that was probably the delirium. (Fun fact, losing all that weight from that experience is kinda why I took an interest in trying to make myself bigger. People get into training/hormones for some strange reasons huh? Lol)

But before reading all of this I did start running the 300mg dose just out of curiosity. I'm also on a high-ish HRT dose of test c. Only nearly a weeks doses in and I see what you all mean about feeling a little agitated. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be but I suppose that gets worse over time. I've heard about this "confidence boost" thing that it gives people but i honestly don't really recognize it currently. I don't know. After starting testosterone I felt like a million bucks in the same amount of time. So far I'm kind of unimpressed. I guess a week isn't really long enough to feel anything but if all it is more of that back ground annoyance then nah I'm good.. Then again the shit might be under dosed or something . I'm gonna pull down to a lower dose and see if i can land at the BMI I was aiming for. I got a little squishy after trying to build myself up to a healthy size.

It's strange. I felt better on literally every other thing I've tried so far.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic