Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren only cycle

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Tren only cycle

How many of you gentlemen have ran a tren cycle all by itself?
I have and I've run it more than once..
I just want to see how many others have.

apparently I'm stupid for doing so - or so sez another guy elsewhere

Long ago I came to the realization that I wanted to know what each steroid will do for me on it's own. With so much discrepancy bewteen each user while using very similar amounts and even through real world useage compared to scientific studies.. I just had to know.

It might have been when I disbuted one guys claim that a certain product worked. Come to find out that the test subject this guy claimed as being the one this happened to just happened to be on a known product that we all knew worked.. So how could he make the claim that his new and latest product worked??
You would have to use it alone to see exactly what a compound did for you as an individual..
so I put forth this question..

How many of you gentlemen have ran a tren cycle all by itself?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
I have not but I know one bro here who has.. I'll let him chime in when he sees this.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Great question Bass. Im def gonna follow this thread. Im a tren freak but never ran it alone.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
I think it's okay to run it if you run it right, but I think var helps with the workouts so I have added var.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Bass killer good question.when I first started using gear I ran them on there own to see what each compound did for me.primobalan oral was my first.i never ran tren but I will use it on its own to see how my body reacts to it.

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Envy every single one of you, only ever ran tren once and wanted to kill everyone on sight so i have to steer well clear of that stuff

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Silly imo to run tren only, besides the attitude problems you will have lol you will get better results with test added.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I tried to do that a while back...I had the same idea as bass and I did dbol by itself, var by itself, and a few others....

Tren was and is the best worst thing out there. She's like the gf who cheats on you but gives you the best head in your life. I've swore off it just to return again at a later date w a different approach.

Tren alone I felt the sides were worse and I def wanted to kill everyone I did it for three weeks and then added test and another mood supplement to level me out

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I ran trans dermal tren A with Epistane 12 weeks... 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off on the epi.... I had reasonable strength gains, and gains were solid and I kept them.. I wasn't a dramatic, heavy cycle but it certainly wasn't stupid... my sex drive didn't really see any affect until PCT where it was faded for a week or two.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I dropped test for a couple of weeks and just used tren, but then started to feel like shit, really lagging with no energy or go power plus sore shoulders joints.A day or two after re-adding test I felt good again.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Hey brother. I posted on the other board you put this up. I went on kind of a rant. Like I said, I you've inspired me to run a tren only cycle once again. Been like 13 yrs I think. But good for the psychological warfare I'm planning.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Let me say one thing that was mentioned to me .. and it's right infront of us all..

Every single steroid made was meant to be taken alone.. Someone please show me any pamphlet that sez that the drug is to be stacked with another.

I wish I could find the parabloan insert as i'm sure it would not mention for testosterone to also be used.

so why is it that it shouldn't be run alone? (as an overall statement)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic