Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren only cycle

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Synthol is designed to be used "alone." No AAS I have seen (by prescription) comes stacked with another AAS. I doubt any doctor is going to give me some DBol to kick off my my TRT scrip. LOL
(If anyone knows a doc like that, please PM me.) Hahaha.

Funny pic gs...and a bit scary. I hope it is fake.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I wish tren gave me super strength ..... :/ never did a damn thing.for me hopefully tren e will be a bit diff

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Synthol is designed to be used "alone." No AAS I have seen (by prescription) comes stacked with another AAS. I doubt any doctor is going to give me some DBol to kick off my my TRT scrip. LOL
(If anyone knows a doc like that, please PM me.) Hahaha.

Funny pic gs...and a bit scary. I hope it is fake.

As far as I know that guy is for real. Bad part is he is not the worst I have seen.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I wish tren gave me super strength ..... :/ never did a damn thing.for me hopefully tren e will be a bit diff

KBD, obviously you've tried various compounds so you know how your body responds, so I'm not doubting you. Just find this so weird. Tren doesn't give me crazy strength gains either, but it does very nice things aesthetically. With your genetics, I'd think tren would love you!

Then again, I'm a non-responder when it comes to EQ. Some people just love the stuff, and I got nothing from it, other than high BP, LOL.

If you don't respond to tren ace for some reason, I can't imagine why you'd respond differently to tren e. Logically that wouldn't make any sense, since it's the same hormone. How high a dose of tren ace have you run before?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
KBD, obviously you've tried various compounds so you know how your body responds, so I'm not doubting you. Just find this so weird. Tren doesn't give me crazy strength gains either, but it does very nice things aesthetically. With your genetics, I'd think tren would love you!

Then again, I'm a non-responder when it comes to EQ. Some people just love the stuff, and I got nothing from it, other than high BP, LOL.

If you don't respond to tren ace for some reason, I can't imagine why you'd respond differently to tren e. Logically that wouldn't make any sense, since it's the same hormone. How high a dose of tren ace have you run before?

I would never consider myself a non-responder to compound until I had tested it at different doses and from at least 2-3 different sources. Example: I tried winny twice from two different sources and went up to 80mg and got nothing from it. Then I got some real winny from the third source and it worked pretty good at 50-60mg per day. I had the same issue with EQ, Proviron, dbol, and even my PCT meds Adex, and Nolva. When I finally found people that had the real thing and took recommended doses it seems I respond to everything magically....lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would never consider myself a non-responder to compound until I had tested it at different doses and from at least 2-3 different sources. Example: I tried winny twice from two different sources and went up to 80mg and got nothing from it. Then I got some real winny from the third source and it worked pretty good at 50-60mg per day. I had the same issue with EQ, Proviron, dbol, and even my PCT meds Adex, and Nolva. When I finally found people that had the real thing and took recommended doses it seems I respond to everything magically....lol

Good point, and I agree. With regards to EQ, I used EQ at 600mg/wk from GA Labs back in the old SSB days, I've run it again at 600mg/wk from West Coast Labs, and finally ran a bold base as a TD at 100mg/day (which at about 50% absorption is about 50mg/day base). same crappy results. Would like to find something that works for me, because some people just love the stuff.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Test ruins all the good stuff tren does for you,tren only for ever for me,,,just keep collecting my Watson though,they give me 300 a week,so much for brologic that it is needed with tren,,but hey I'm special

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Test ruins all the good stuff tren does for you,tren only for ever for me,,,just keep collecting my Watson though,they give me 300 a week,so much for brologic that it is needed with tren,,but hey I'm special

? How does test ruin anything that tren would give you... A little bloat? Take an anti E. I think every steroid is kind of useless without test.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Test ruins all the good stuff tren does for you

Holy fuck! I have a new thing to add to my list....LMAO

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011

What the fuck are you talking about? Thats just retarded.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i was thinking this thread was about using tren as hrt instead of test, but good thread. when i 1st started i tried the compound separately. took me a while to use some tren as i learned it was heavy stuff, tho about 8 weeks is all i can handle b/f i see red around every corner. test/tren i put on my most size when i did it the first time!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic