Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren only cycle

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Let me say one thing that was mentioned to me .. and it's right infront of us all..

Every single steroid made was meant to be taken alone.. Someone please show me any pamphlet that sez that the drug is to be stacked with another.

I wish I could find the parabloan insert as i'm sure it would not mention for testosterone to also be used.

so why is it that it shouldn't be run alone? (as an overall statement)

Not saying you can't and I've used plenty of tren alone. Besides feeling pissed off 24/7 gains were just better with test and Tren combined vrse Tren only.

I made the best gains when I kept the test low with tren around 75mg Ed, test about 600mg EW.
Biochemical individuality but imo it's better with the two.

Tren works better with Test , Each to his own so knock your selves out with whatever you like.

Also Don't think your stupid at all, I've experimented with taking almost every aas by it self.

testosterone increases both protein synthesis and degradation rates, with a greater effect on the former(Martinez
et al. 1984), while trenbolone acetate increases muscle mass predominantly by reducing protein degradation,with a lesser effect on protein synthesis (Vernon &
Buttery, 1976). The mode of action of oestradiol is believed
to involve enhancement of endogenous GH secretion
(Gopinath & Kitts, 1984; Breier et al. 1988)

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
First thing: Great post from Shine above.

Second thing: If we are going to say a Tren only cycle is ok we need to also say a winny only, Dbol only and anadrol only cycles are fine too. All kill your natty test and as far as I know none are putting any back. Am I wrong about this? I always thought the whole reason for taking the test as a base was to put back what the other roids were shutting down. I guess anything will seem to work fine for a while, But I don't think just because you can do something means that you should.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Why does tren create mood swings sweats and those side effects on the majority of users?

H

hunkstrum

Sep 15, 2012
I ran a tren only cycle. Put on an unreal amount of muscle. It happened real fast too. Like took me by surprise fast. No anger issues or aggression, a bit of gyno which stays with me till this day, and fucked up liver values. Oh, and if I remember correctly I did feel a bit listless on the stuff. Its worth a shot for a six week cycle IMO.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
ive done it i had no problems except my penis was flacid most the time. My wife could still get it going though so not to bad.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
ive done it i had no problems except my penis was flacid most the time. My wife could still get it going though so not to bad.

"flacid"? lol do you really talk like that in real life? "we can not have intercourse tonight because im afraid my penis is flacid" lmfao!

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
"flacid"? lol do you really talk like that in real life? "we can not have intercourse tonight because im afraid my penis is flacid" lmfao!

LMAO. funniest thing Ive seen all week. then again its monday...

B

bostonpaul

Oct 24, 2012
Tren only cycle

How many of you gentlemen have ran a tren cycle all by itself?
I have and I've run it more than once..
I just want to see how many others have.

apparently I'm stupid for doing so - or so sez another guy elsewhere

Long ago I came to the realization that I wanted to know what each steroid will do for me on it's own. With so much discrepancy bewteen each user while using very similar amounts and even through real world useage compared to scientific studies.. I just had to know.

It might have been when I disbuted one guys claim that a certain product worked. Come to find out that the test subject this guy claimed as being the one this happened to just happened to be on a known product that we all knew worked.. So how could he make the claim that his new and latest product worked??
You would have to use it alone to see exactly what a compound did for you as an individual..
so I put forth this question..

How many of you gentlemen have ran a tren cycle all by itself?

Apparently you were attacted by the "Parrot Police." YOU HAVE TO DO TEST EVERY SINGLE TIME OR IT WONT WORK. EVEN IF YOU GAINED 20LBS LEAN MUSCLE DOING IT "YOUR WAY" YOU HAVE TO DO IT MY WAY...WITH TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asd we all know...beef cattle do fine with tren only. But let me ask you...seriously how much did you do and could you still get it up?

Were you listless? These are all the reasons they say we need test with tren but id be very interested in hearing from a Bro thats actually done it

I love test and had some weird dreams after 200mg shot just two days ago..wicked sweats too.

The strongest tren ive ever done I made myself with a recipie I got from a site called basskiller lol

Honest to God Bro..thats how I came to know you..by being referred to get the instructions lol

bp

Thanks

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Apparently you were attacted by the "Parrot Police." YOU HAVE TO DO TEST EVERY SINGLE TIME OR IT WONT WORK. EVEN IF YOU GAINED 20LBS LEAN MUSCLE DOING IT "YOUR WAY" YOU HAVE TO DO IT MY WAY...WITH TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asd we all know...beef cattle do fine with tren only. But let me ask you...seriously how much did you do and could you still get it up?

Were you listless? These are all the reasons they say we need test with tren but id be very interested in hearing from a Bro thats actually done it

I love test and had some weird dreams after 200mg shot just two days ago..wicked sweats too.

The strongest tren ive ever done I made myself with a recipie I got from a site called basskiller lol

Honest to God Bro..thats how I came to know you..by being referred to get the instructions lol

bp

Thanks

You know who you're talking to?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You know who you're talking to?

Well he used his recipe to make some fina so I'd say yeah... But he's actually talking smack about the people that freak about running gear with no test base... I wonder if he's referring to me? lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've run it by itself. It was years ago, I didn't know much about cycling at the time took the advice of someone that looked and talked like they did.

I started at 700mg ace EW. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the strength gains that were to come without the tendons and joints keeping up. It was the start of my shoulder problems going to heavy on lateral raises.

I felt like shit all the time, angry, mean and intolerable. Not to mention the coughing episodes I would have without mixing gear in the same pin to dilute it. Tren cough has always been a big problem for me without a mix.

The worst part of it was my shoulders. If I knew anything about anything at the time, I could have avoided the shoulder problems.

I won't run it alone because I don't feel it necessary these days. I guess that's what getting older is doing for me. When I was younger, I'd take everything to the limit. Not so much these days.

I would suggest to anyone running it alone, which I'm assuming the dose would be higher, to make sure you have some caber on hand in case any prolactin issues come up.

HDH

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Fuck all this. Way too much work! I'm doing a synthol only "cycle" Gonna get freakin' HUGE!!!!

2rqdd2s.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic