Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Tren Esters

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I have used Ace a few times and Enanthate many times, I find a more pronounced effect from the Ace than the Enanthate. I do suffer from mild cough sometimes with Ace, but never with Enanthate. I think Enanthate is easier to run with less frequent injections, but ace is more effective if you can tolerate it

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I'm liking the ace so far, taking 40mg ed.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like ace and that's the only one I have ran. I inject EOD anyway. It has just worked so well for me I have never tried anything else. Real hex is rare.

Man that Hex is expensive. I couldn't believe it when I saw what the charged for the powder the first time I saw it on a list years ago.

HDH

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have gotten to the point that I absolutely hate pinning more than twice a week. It's just getting old for me, so I like E best. Yup, I get cough with E too.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
acetate.

tren is a beast. the worse AAS side effect wise.

side effects are trigger and aggravated by the peaks and troughs in the cycle.

using the ed vs ew maintains a more consistent blood level.

acetate is actually an eod ester half life wise, but you are much better off pinning 75mg ed as opposed to 150mg eod in terms of maintaining as consistent blood level as you can.

I hate the fuk outta ed injects. but I notice a big diff in the sides between ed and eod. I still get sides either way, but the degree is lessened with ed.

ew eats me alive and that never changes. I will still use enanthate, mind you - after all these years, I've learned to just suck it up, but I much prefer the acetate.

and I FUKING HATE ED INJECTS.

I hear ya bud. I don't really care for EOD injects.

I'll do it for a short spurt but not for long if I can help it.

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tren A, but I will use Tren E from time to time...

For the record, I have gotten the "cough" from a shot of test C at my Dr's office..

Ya, you can get it from anything. It's just more rare for Test.

HDH

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Guess I'm just sick, I enjoy the ed pinning.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Guess I'm just sick, I enjoy the ed pinning.

Im with you red, when I get rolling I will even split my long esters up into multiple shots per week.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No worries guys, there are lots of fellas out there that like hot candle wax and being whipped. LOL... J/K

HDH

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
What do you fellas prefer?

Base

Ace

Enan

Hex

Mix

I prefer Enan. I actually prefer the longer esters because honestly, I like the less frequent injections.

Ace can give me the cough something terrible as well.

I haven't tried Base because I can't imagine the cough from that for me.

I think the mix or Hex is just over priced for being fancy.

HDH

Amen....Feel better with that combo

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
i lovee all trens. I go with wuteva is the best deal/price at the time for the amount im gonna run

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic