Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren and it's effects

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Are you saying up the testosterone to add to your total testosterone levels and adding dbol may help in ''pitching the tent' 'so to speak ? Just want to make sure I'm getting this right. I get lost in the abbr.'s at times. One too many shots to the ehad as a yooungster

There are very few excepting to the rule, HTPA suppression is an all or none phenomenon. Consequently if an AAS is an effective anabolic agent LH secretion will decline towards zero as will the total testosterone.

Ok so although Tren does exhibit some "androgenic" properties they pale in comparison to TT, DHT DHEA etc. for this reason I would suggest supplementing some TT when Tren is cycled, but there are alternatives as I mentioned earlier.

This is why Deca, esp compared to Tren, causes Deca dick. Not only does Nandrolone bottom out TT levels, it's also a horrible "androgen" and heck to top that off it also raises serum E-2 levels. (Thus while Tren will flatten TT production
it's also a. fair androgen and doesn't effect E-2 levels)

None of these Deca benefits are optimal for "maleness" :)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Just tell her it's pro-hormones from gnc! I can't stay on that long with any of the compounds, my lipids go wild also as well as my bp on some, SUCKS GETTING OLD...ER!!!!!. I'm usually 4-6\8 weeks max (except HGH N Test:D) n out. I did noticed the hgh was messing my panels up last time, I'm off after a year plus.
You trying supps to combat hdl? Red rice yeast, Policosonol, Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid

That's good advice on what to tell her.

My BP is amazing Literally 102 / 78 for the past several months, but just found out lipids are out of whack. I have been taking Co-Q, Fish Oil and Hawthorne Berry. I'll look into those others. Thanks.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Not doubting that some folks run tren that long jimmy. But after 6 months did their eyes start to turn yellow?

I read that guy's thread. I am betting it is Hep C from drug use.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's good advice on what to tell her.

My BP is amazing Literally 102 / 78 for the past several months, but just found out lipids are out of whack. I have been taking Co-Q, Fish Oil and Hawthorne Berry. I'll look into those others. Thanks.

You should feel her out on how she feel about aas use. I dropped a few hints to mine as well as my levels and turns out she's actually pretty cool about it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There are very few excepting to the rule, HTPA suppression is an all or none phenomenon. Consequently if an AAS is an effective anabolic agent LH secretion will decline towards zero as will the total testosterone.

Ok so although Tren does exhibit some "androgenic" properties they pale in comparison to TT, DHT DHEA etc. for this reason I would suggest supplementing some TT when Tren is cycled, but there are alternatives as I mentioned earlier.

This is why Deca, esp compared to Tren, causes Deca dick. Not only does Nandrolone bottom out TT levels, it's also a horrible "androgen" and heck to top that off it also raises serum E-2 levels. (Thus while Tren will flatten TT production
it's also a. fair androgen and doesn't effect E-2 levels)

None of these Deca benefits are optimal for "maleness" :)

I'll be digesting this for a bit, interesting stuff Jim. Just so I'm reading this correctly are you saying Dbol or similar could be subsituted for Test in a tren cycle for it's aromatiing effects OR in conjunction with Test ?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I'll be digesting this for a bit, interesting stuff Jim. Just so I'm reading this correctly are you saying Dbol or similar could be subsituted for Test in a tren cycle for it's aromatiing effects OR in conjunction with Test ?
--------------------

I suspect we all have a tendency to overlook what a great combined Anabolic and Androgenic Steroid TT actually is.
Fact is in in absence of TT certain physiological processes may become somewhat deranged necessitating supplementation of some other AAS.

In part because "we" mates need some E-2 which D-Bol will provide absent TT since DBol aromatizes while Tren does not. Additionally for some folk the androgenic effect of Tren is simply insufficient, and incorporating DBol into the cycle compliments the effects of Tren.

Hey damn sorry about that garbled last post Z. I'm posting from my IPhone which is less than optimal.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
--------------------

I suspect we all have a tendency to overlook what a great combined Anabolic and Androgenic Steroid TT actually is.
Fact is in in absence of TT certain physiological processes may become somewhat deranged necessitating supplementation of some other AAS.

In part because "we" mates need some E-2 which D-Bol will provide absent TT since DBol aromatizes while Tren does not. Additionally for some folk the androgenic effect of Tren is simply insufficient, and incorporating DBol into the cycle compliments the effects of Tren.

Hey damn sorry about that garbled last post Z. I'm posting from my IPhone which is less than optimal.

I think I'm missing something here, Tren shuts down your natty test production and it doesn't aromatize, correct. So if a guy was to run only dbol and tren where would the TT come from? Wouldn't you need exogenous test added to raise your levels or is there a synergy or something similar with the dbol\tren? Sorry if I can't keep up , I'm pretty much a layman term guy:D

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I think I'm missing something here, Tren shuts down your natty test production and it doesn't aromatize, correct. So if a guy was to run only dbol and tren where would the TT come from? Wouldn't you need exogenous test added to raise your levels or is there a synergy or something similar with the dbol\tren? Sorry if I can't keep up , I'm pretty much a layman term guy:D

-------------____------____{}++][[*
Nope that's my error for not being more clear.

If your going to cycle with pretty much anything then endogenous TT secretion will cease (TRT studies have revealed as little as 50mg/week of TT reduces TT production roughly 90-95% and at 100 mg/wk, endogenous Testosterone production ceases altogether!

(That's why "cruising" does NOT facilitate HTPA restoration in any meaningful way)

Obviously there are some options for any cycle, and while most prefer to supplement TT as their "secondary androgen" others may choose D-Bol, A-Drol, Master, Primo etc.

(Recall although Tren has androgenic effects, few people are able to run it as a solitary agent which necessitates the addition of another androgenic AAS for "maleness".)

Of course I'm not implying in any way DBol does not have "anabolic" activity, which it most certainly does! Fact is most mates would agree D-Bols anabolic activity definitely exceeds it's androgenic capacity. (The only research which "confirms" this notion are rat based animal studies)

Respects mate
Jim

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ok, now I follow, thought I was mis reading it

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I like tren - physically I don't think it's as dangerous long term as made out to be. However I think many have side effects that are hard to tolerate . Personally I don't think it's so great that you can't do without . Like if you have much discomfort then stack something else . Plenty of gear that is compatable. People also here us the big peeve I have blame gear when it has nothing to do with sides . Hey if you dose like crazy on all kinds of gear never take break then you're screwed not tren. No such thing as rage- you have underlying psyche issues with anger if you get rage - the gear helps you train harder therefore get more exhausted hence more sore more restless etc . People choose to ignore other variables . Gear booze drugs don't make a person act or behave you do ! Your resolve may be tested when fatigued therefore only you can answer this question . Always look within yourself . Bodybuilding is a vehicle to self development and a strong mind builds strong body so know thyself . As far as any compound you start low and pay attention to your reactions . Tren acetate can start low as 50 mg day then work up. No need ever to begin at top dosage . Tren hits natty test hard. People who don't base test as backbone of cycles miss the boat and Create issues. Especially if you are older . I'm 49 I have trained and cycled many many times. I'm also cscs part time meaning over past 20 years I make extra money training others. Since looking at me I am described by others as ," jacked" many young amateur BB that know of my rep in my area seek me. I have monitored and advised 100s . Yes and any arse that can't comprehend that hasn't lived my life of training and teaching which is why I'm single no family ever . On fact I envy all who have the normal family life . My point I post what I live , not trying to get attention or like one idiot put it measuring . My best advice is to listen to your body . It will tell you. Start conservative as you will always gain if your eating and training is on. If you don't feel like you are adept at listening to your self- then keep a diary of training and living related to bodybuilding and review periodically to find correlation . That's how I teach anyone . Give a man a fish feed a dAy, teach to figs feed forever . Know thyself try tren start low. Monitor your progress very simple. You should notice the difference from a vet and knoob isn't time . It's state of mind . Knoobs over complicate and think too much. Vets live it

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Granite you ain't no layman ! You are Vet that lines and lives. Studies mean shit cuz none have been done on bodybuilders . One study on rats? ( Shhhh bullshit) you are on right track as all aas is in some form a derivative of test therefore test should be part of cycle . We don't get our info from articles we live it. Dbol I love gives false sense of replacement . To me people who arent hard core lifters for years like you me and many members . They can spout off all the text book heresay they want. Empirical living experience trumps all.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
>

agree D-Bols anabolic activity definitely exceeds it's androgenic capacity. (The only research which "confirms" this notion are rat based animal studies)

Notion is key word . There are no human bodybuilding studies. Not enough to make any sense anyway .
Try years of experience living it interacting with others doing same . This is what I define as bullsheeet! No offense but if ya don't live it then you don't know . You are guessing from articles of others heresay. I'm sure there is some interesting truthful facts on some level but testosterone forms the base in some form of every compound therefore test should base every good cycle . A cycle of dbol and tren?? Am I reading that right? I'm ashamed that is even gracing the thread of a board I call home

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic