Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren and it's effects

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Guys what I'm trying to say is inexperienced users need to be careful, gman I know you have the best intentions and I commend you for that and let's not keep going back and forth dissing each others views ;-)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Can you read bro, there are over 32 comments in this forum about use and dosage of tren, what fooking planet are you on, and as far I know it's not illegal to discuss AAS, wake up bro, so forums are honest and truthful? and yes tren isn't for human consumption, and there is no scientific evidence of the effects so where the fook can you or anyone else on here advise on the use unless you have physically taken it - I think I wrote a while ago "experience trumps everything" lol

Again, I fart in your direction I thin kTID polices the bullshit and bullshitters pretty good. Come on here lying and bs'in and you'll get your shorts pulled pretty quick. To say there's no science on it's effects is well just plain wrong. It's effects are pretty well documented, now ..It's LONG TERM effects on a human, another story. WHICH my friend is my whole point of the post. Who knows maybe in this age of info someone has some new info or should I just ask the guys at the gym? http://the-medical-dictionary.com/trenbolone.htm#continue

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Oh bro the link above is for tests on cattle are we cattle? And of coarse every medical documentation favours bodybuilders? What ever bro

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Gman, my brother from another mother, lets try to look at it this way from what i think some are trying to say here. Would you go to the gym and take advice on how to lift and get big from someone who looks like they never really lift or lifted before? Or take advice from someone who does crossfit if you are into bodybuilding?

Let me answer that with this example..Was Bill Walsh a great football player? But he did bring a whole hanful of Rings to the Niner's. As far as Dr Jim goes , I think the guys got some good info and knowledge. Thing is like I posted earlier, almost all the other aas were developed by Pharma for humans, with case studies. Not so with tren, so let's see the experiences don't know why it's turning into a ''let's lynch Jim party'' If he's got input it should be looked at , Ketsugo , Tommyguns and others had good experiences to share. You're still a youngster, wait til you hit 40 + ..you'll start thinking about ''stuff'

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh bro the link above is for tests on cattle are we cattle? And of coarse every medical documentation favours bodybuilders? What ever bro

Dude , have your rotten teeth rotted your brain? Read the friggin article numnuttz and it tells you about the effects it has on the HUMAN Body.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
We are not gonna fight in this thread .... It would be to ironic

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Are we really going to get personal, ok let's do conkers in the playground at break time lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
We are not gonna fight in this thread .... It would be to ironic

DOOOH!! It would be huh RR? I wa son a roll with the wisecraks Ladies n Gents , my apologies if I offended anyone, not you RAIDEN:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic