trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
one hint is dont shoot more than a ml, in one spot, also

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I've done it EOD.. I get tired of pinning so much after a while. Now that I'm off it my wife says she likes me much better. Lol. Might have to try the ED route next time. I seem to have a real short fuse and my mind gets some crazy conspiracy theories during my cycle.

Maybe that will help the night sweats too... I wake up in a puddle of sweat a lot on it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
ED is better for gains and less sides it keeps the blood levels steady.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
Same here, never had an oil too thick yet. Obviously there is a cutoff point on the viscosity scale that will keep the oil from sliding through a 29g, but I have pushed test prop, mast prop, and tren ace through slin pins on this cycle with no issues at all. Not sure what oil each was dissolved in, but I actually find it easier to push through a 1cc slin pin than through a 3cc 27g syringe/needle. This is due to the amount of force created by the smaller diameter of the syringe vs. the larger. (Smaller diameter with same force equals more pressure per square inch of stopper.)

I think ED for tren ace...i tried EOD in past i feel acetate ester is too short and ED makes more sense to me to keep steady levels jimo
SAD - Do you back load the slin pin? I have tried to draw up with some slin pins...maybe the gauge was to small i think it was 30g at the time cant remember of top of my head. But 19g im going to give a try. Should i backload? or just draw it up and what gauge to use 29g?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've never tried to draw with a slin pin. I've always backloaded. I was running a prop/tren/mast blen, and would draw with a 23g pin and then backload the slin pin. I would use that to pin my chest. I think it worked just fine. Drawing with a slin pin would take forever, and then the pin would be so dull, it would make pushing the oil through the smaller needle much more difficult.

@SAD - Do you back load the slin pin? I have tried to draw up with some slin pins...maybe the gauge was to small i think it was 30g at the time cant remember of top of my head. But 19g im going to give a try. Should i backload? or just draw it up and what gauge to use 29g?

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
yeah thats w hat i thought, this whole using slin pins with aas is new to me. rrecently started considering it because i want to spot inject my shoulders and arms. i know some say spot injecting is bs. but some guys have me convinced its works. not just short term stretching of the fascia....but local growth. i figured what the hell cant hurt. i refused to use SEO's

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Either or is fine. Some say ed keeps stable blood levels but if you are doing eod and pinning the same time each pin schedule its still stable

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic